NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

On 11/01/2023 at 09:14, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looking for vintage replica nufc shirt (short sleeved) from 60s-70s. Do toffs not do these anymore? They only have 2x shirts in their site now. Anymore places that do these? 

https://castore.com/products/newcastle-united-1974-shirt?_pos=1&_sid=9f2c838c2&_ss=r_pos=1&_sid=9f2c838c2&_ss=r&variant=40137592373385

£25 currently for the 74’ shirt

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/01/15/chelsea-transfer-news-barcelona-assessing-legality-re-signing/

Newcastle's next kit sponsor

Newcastle United have not signed a player in January but have been in talks off the pitch over a potential transfer. Adidas representatives watched the EFL Cup quarter-final win over Leicester City, amid interest from manufacturers in being the club’s next kit-makers following their Saudi Arabian investment and the club looking on the verge of success.

Adidas made the kit during the Kevin Keegan era when they were last in the hunt for the Premier League title, and when Alan Shearer set the new record as the competition’s highest scorer. 

21 minutes ago, Cort said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2023/01/15/chelsea-transfer-news-barcelona-assessing-legality-re-signing/

Newcastle's next kit sponsor

Newcastle United have not signed a player in January but have been in talks off the pitch over a potential transfer. Adidas representatives watched the EFL Cup quarter-final win over Leicester City, amid interest from manufacturers in being the club’s next kit-makers following their Saudi Arabian investment and the club looking on the verge of success.

Adidas made the kit during the Kevin Keegan era when they were last in the hunt for the Premier League title, and when Alan Shearer set the new record as the competition’s highest scorer. 

Dance Hump GIF

On 11/01/2023 at 20:14, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looking for vintage replica nufc shirt (short sleeved) from 60s-70s. Do toffs not do these anymore? They only have 2x shirts in their site now. Anymore places that do these? 

I got them off, you know, Nobby Burton, who comes round with a suitcase. Two for a tenner.

I ordered a signed framed Shearer shirt last week. Shipping is like 3 weeks from the UK and the exchange rate didn't work in my favour. I figured I'd throw it under the Newcastle Scarf on the wall behind me and really piss off my English peers during zoom calls.

Plus, it'll look great.

8 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

What size are you?

Fat.

Probably a large at the moment but happy to go for medium and leave it as a treat for when I finally shed the lbs. Although I do worry about how tight fitting some of the stuff like is. Even with lbs shed that won't look good on me. :lol:

1 hour ago, wormy said:

Fat.

Probably a large at the moment but happy to go for medium and leave it as a treat for when I finally shed the lbs. Although I do worry about how tight fitting some of the stuff like is. Even with lbs shed that won't look good on me. :lol:

Honestly I’m not the biggest guy but I have to go XL on the shirts unless I want a “sports” fit.

Your voucher surely won’t expire anytime soon, maybe wait for the shirts to drop off a cliff in price? 

If the voucher has a long expiry date, wait until the end of the season. All of this seasons stuff goes on sale, I got last years keeper too for like £20.

The new stuff is also leaked.

If you have an expiry date approaching, see if you can buy a new gift card?

30 minutes ago, Stifler said:

If the voucher has a long expiry date, wait until the end of the season. All of this seasons stuff goes on sale, I got last years keeper too for like £20.

The new stuff is also leaked.

If you have an expiry date approaching, see if you can buy a new gift card?

Where’s the leak?

Ive only seen adidas mock ups no Castore ones.

Arsenal's adidas kits for next season has already started getting leaked. If we were to switch over, the deal probably needs to be done or announced soon for the kit production to start. End of February, no news, it'll be Castore again for next season.

Edited by nufcjb