NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

5 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Going off prior kits, them looking shit points towards them being real rather than fake. 

My thinking as well. If someone had made these on photoshop I think they would have matched the blue colour for the sponsor/castore logo with the blue from the crest (home kit). The shite light blue used proves its the real versions. 

Anyways, we have seen far worse Puma kits over the years

Have learned to withhold first impressions but... :lol:

Do look like real shirts on those hooks, mind. Be surprised if they're fake. 

Actually nah the creases are all in the exact same places. Who knows. 

55 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

The black third kit is lovely if that really is it. Also could live with that home shirt too.

I’d be cautious to pick one up if we do end up with a takeover, Fun88 ain’t gonna last too long

E4cASc6XEAIgmuc?format=jpg&name=large

Really? It’s the home shirt equivalent of living with Josef Fritzl

You kids do realize that whether they’re photoshops or “real photos” has zero bearing on whether these are the designs of the next NUFC kits right? 90% of your first look photos are going to be heaaavily photoshopped. Half of them have photoshopped in sponsors and shit. 

I’m not vouching either way, but plenty of ‘real’ things sell with some very questionable photoshops on their advertisements. 

Very disappointing if they are real. I don’t hate the home one but they are just all pretty boring 

home one reminds me of the 2005 kit. Anyway when the takeover happens that’ll be the nicest kit ever  made

Edited by gdm