NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Guest HTT II
38 minutes ago, gdm said:

Red numbers but what is going on with the top of the back

Half a kit wanker 

New shirt manufacturer, new season, new shirt, new sponsors and the opportunity to do a modern version of a universally acclaimed and popular design from a previous era. 

And it looks as if they've made a complete horse's arse of it. Looks cheap, tacky and shit imo. I wouldn't have bought it anyway but they've fucked up the best chance they had of making a classic shirt for the club. Shame. 

Guest HTT II
4 minutes ago, midds said:

New shirt manufacturer, new season, new shirt, new sponsors and the opportunity to do a modern version of a universally acclaimed and popular design from a previous era. 

And it looks as if they've made a complete horse's arse of it. Looks cheap, tacky and shit imo. I wouldn't have bought it anyway but they've fucked up the best chance they had of making a classic shirt for the club. Shame. 

Perfect kit for the club

Edited by HTT II

Rangers’ kit looks lush. Not sure how they’ve managed to fuck this up so badly.

At least there’s red numbers. Fair play that Puma brought them back. Let’s just hope that’s one thing that continues forever now.

Saying that, the lettering on the 95-97 shirts was unreal - I assume there’s PL regulations in place now whereby you wouldn’t be able to design numbers and lettering like that again?

Kit design never really bothers me tbh. If it’s black & white stripes I don’t normally give a shit if there’s too thick stripes, not enough stripes, etc. I normally associate good strips with good times. The 91-93 one for example is an awful design but it’s one of my favourites because of what I associate it with. The 01-03 one too isn’t the nicest and has an ugly coloured logo but when you see it you think happy times.

I do think the sponsor should adapt to it though. That’s hideous.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Will wait for a cheap DH Gate knock off version for about £18 I reckon.

Already available.  Just bought one for the kid for £13-odd

3 hours ago, gdm said:

Can’t get past the white line on the black stripe that makes up the 4 as other people have said. Such a shite design flaw 

Can someone point this out to me as I can’t see it? :lol: 

Edit - nevermind. I can see it now.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

Just the slightest tweak improves it slightly...

Anyone on here with good editting skills? I'd like to see how the shirt looks like if the collar was on a white stripe instead. Black collar on a black stripe as above doesnt look good for me.