NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Couldn't give a f*** about our kits when they have Wonga on them tbh.

http://tinyurl.com/oecq6s8

Are you really still trying to flog this s****? :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Succeeding, too. Done about 25 shirts and 50 transfers. Make pennies, but people still asking for them...  :)

At least you're finally admitting to being the dafty behind them. :lol:

Surely you'd sell a lot more of these things without the profanity, no?

No idea. Not me selling them. Just saw it on the eBay page of the guy who's sold shirts with the 'ashley - fu*ck off' patch on.

Take a stand against Ashley by paying him £50 for a shirt and ironing a sticker on it!

All shirts I sold/am selling come from a variety of 3rd parties at less than cost. Puma made far too many of the first wonga home kit, for example. Even shitedirect.com had the home shirt at £8.49 at one point.

Got a '£0 for Ashley' shirt on the way - Nike Teamwear black and white shirt, club crest (embroidered patch), customised sponsor's patch. Looks far smarter, and obviously vastly improved quality over the official Puma crap.

Official crest?  Cos the club could take legal action to stop you selling them, as it's copyrighted.

I'm aware of that.

Interestingly, if you sell the shirt without the crest attached, that's not a breach of copyright.

Couldn't give a f*** about our kits when they have Wonga on them tbh.

http://tinyurl.com/oecq6s8

Are you really still trying to flog this s****? :lol: :lol:

Yeah. Succeeding, too. Done about 25 shirts and 50 transfers. Make pennies, but people still asking for them...  :)

At least you're finally admitting to being the dafty behind them. :lol:

Surely you'd sell a lot more of these things without the profanity, no?

No idea. Not me selling them. Just saw it on the eBay page of the guy who's sold shirts with the 'ashley - fu*ck off' patch on.

My artwork and concept but initially, I wasn't selling them, dafty! :)

:lol: I wouldn't mind em if it was a little.... wittier.

It was really a question of space; 'fu*k off' was a good fit and got to the point. An acquaintance has sold a few with 'ashley - pure scum', which I thought not bad. You're limited by the shape and layout of the patch, obviously.

Home shirt looks ok. A grey away shirt is fucking pointless

No one else in the PL plays in black, so our away kit usually kicks in when we play a white kit or other stripes. White vs Grey is an amazing spectacle

Home shirt looks ok. A grey away shirt is fucking pointless

No one else in the PL plays in black, so our away kit usually kicks in when we play a white kit or other stripes. White vs Grey is an amazing spectacle

Remember when we wore our third kit at Blackpool? :lol: Orange and black & white stripes being notorious for causing confusion.

The only good things about the home shirt are that they've kept it simple and it has black and white stripes.  Looks fucking cheap and nasty though, as ever.

Adidas did a few naff kits for us but they did some absolutely beautiful ones as well.  The badge not being embroidered makes a big difference like.

I actually quite liked the one we wore the season we finished 5th like, was quite a stylish design.  In general though they just need to keep it simple, make it look quite well made, with maybe the odd nice touch like a grandad colour or a blue trim.  We basically look like Wigan these days, which is annoying as we used to have quite a nice strip.

You can't actually change the badge given the brand and materials. The issue I have is that the CLUB actually let someone throw some naff jags or v's or blue pins or chevrons on our stripes man. Of course in the Ashley days but in the old? You make black and white stripes and you get creative on sleeves or some number placeholder you cunt.

The home kit would be alright without the stupid blue lines, Wonga logo, the badge embroided on properly and was produced for a team that actually had ambition.

I don't mind the blue lines too much. Adds something a little different without being too overbearing. Plus most of the bottom of the shirt will be tucked in most of the time.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/f90313732f7aafddb9b06bd486ddb369.jpg

Next seasons third kit?

That is absolutely shocking. Looks like the Newcastle tie around the collar,which would be bad enough if it was centered. It's on the p*ss and looks horrific.

Probably the worst kit design I've ever seen.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/04/02/f90313732f7aafddb9b06bd486ddb369.jpg

Next seasons third kit?

That is absolutely shocking. Looks like the Newcastle tie around the collar,which would be bad enough if it was centered. It's on the p*ss and looks horrific.

Probably the worst kit design I've ever seen.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1930702.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Leaked-images-of-the-Liverpool-201314-away-and-third-kit.jpg