NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

20 minutes ago, Disco said:

Feels like a kit we’ve already had. 4/7 utterly inoffensive and unmemorable.

It’s like Castore have just looked at the last few Puma efforts and stuck their badge on. Home kit is the 19/20 kit with a slapdash collar and this is the 18/19 away kit. Luxury sportswear my arse. 

36 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

s-l300.jpg

Ridiculous. :lol:

I think it's nice, but it's utterly pointless when you consider the above shirts we've had recently. I suppose it's bit like the club in general though, so it's actually very fitting. 

Guest reefatoon

Got a feeling Castore will bring out a new kit every other week the rinsing bastards. Looking forward to seeing our 15th kit. Get it now for only £1,999!!

• 2 weeks later...

Liked the white socks option at Old Trafford. Reminds me of the SBR days when we'd wear white socks at Man United to keep our black and white home shirt. Honestly prefer if we wore white shorts and white socks in certain clashing matches to wear the black and white. 

Again, shame we're owned and managed by cunts though so cant even enjoy it. 

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, HTT II said:

It’s been Fun88 knowing you… not! No more betting sponsors please! 

They will see the season out.

You can’t change sponsors during the season unless the company folds or something.

Feels insane actually looking at getting a shirt again and kits for my kid and other merch. Been literally ten years. When does Ashley's grip on merch officially end or has it already? Would hate to splash the cash straight into his pocket.