Overwatch

Pixelphish

Yeah, it seems like there's some classes like widow and the arrow dude where twitch skills are useful, and a lot of others where it's more tactics. What's this commend thing at the end? I usually invite someone who's been healing because no bugger usually bothers with that.

Starting to get my head round this a bit. Need to work out the maps now. When I've been trying to play support it seems like everyone's running all over the place instead of concentrating on an objective. Dunno if that's just cos everyone else is as crap as me.

In my limited experience there are a lot of (bad) people who want to run in and try to be the lonewolf hero and take down the other team single-handed. The tiniest bit of teamwork > any twitch fps skills though so they get repeatedly and hilariously wafflestomped.

I suspect they'll get tired of it quickly and either adapt or quit.

edit: also it's really new, there's learning for everyone. I meet a lot of people who don't know that you can fire through Reinhardt's shield, so they just cower and follow me while not firing at the guy right in front of us :lol:

The problem you have is there has been an influx of new people, Competitive is much better and more organised, better team comps etc. Only problem was the matchmaking I had a game where I was 1 v 6. Once a game was underway if you disconnected or people didn't join up the matchmaking didn't replace them.

Am #tom1177, though on North American servers so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah you're fucked NA are different servers sadly, you can't benefit from my awesomeness.

I know how regions work :lol:

Am #tom1177, though on North American servers so  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nah you're f***ed NA are different servers sadly, you can't benefit from my awesomeness.

I know how regions work :lol:

Then shame on you for not joining us EU paupers.

This just reminds me how good Team Fortress 2 was/is and how much Microsoft fucked up by not letting Valve release free regularly updates (like the PC version) on the 360

Had a game and its enjoyable yes. I find Junket the easiest hero to use, and also that Soldier 76 fella who seems way overpowered. Teamwork is obviously key here, and having a healer on your team is pretty vital i think.

I love this game. Think I like the ice girl best (forgot her name). Also, the mech girl seems op. She's like three chars in one :yao:  (her, the mech, plus ultimate skill).

Hate palying agaisnt that ice girl, haven'[t come across many using her but when you do it's really annoying.