Overwatch

Pixelphish

Quite like him, although when we ended up with three(!) of him on our team we got wrecked.

He get countered rather easily. Pharah with splash damage, or any sniper, or tracer can zip in, unload a full clip on the weak spot when he's in sentry mode ... I wish he was better as that was the one I started with.

otoh you can unload a full sentry clip into a reinhardt shield and take it down in 2 seconds :lol: fun when you can get away with it.

Just did something absolutely insane, the payload was within like a yard of winning for the other team with nearly 6 minutes left. We somehow managed to hold on and push them back until time ran out.

Never seen anything like it and probably won't again. :lol:

So much I need to learn about this game. Only just found out cowboy face reloads when he does his roll. When you buff someone's attack with Mercy, is it only buffed when the beam is turned on, or for some time after that?

So much I need to learn about this game. Only just found out cowboy face reloads when he does his roll. When you buff someone's attack with Mercy, is it only buffed when the beam is turned on, or for some time after that?

Only when connected, same with the healing beam.

Just did something absolutely insane, the payload was within like a yard of winning for the other team with nearly 6 minutes left. We somehow managed to hold on and push them back until time ran out.

Never seen anything like it and probably won't again. :lol:

It feels amazing but I also feel like blizzard is kind of manipulating me into feeling amazed by it, especially with the "overtime" on objectives. Won a few, lost a few with it, but it feels like something extra special when it happens.

Loving Reaper and Lucio at the moment. Devastating at times. Not really got a solid handle on the defensive/Tank options yet. Keep being constantly amazed by stuff that I'm not aware that people can do. I got smacked in the face with Reinhardts fireball and was totally not expecting it. I must have played with him for about 20 minutes previously and had no idea that was a skill. Also have been torn apart by Genji more times than I care to admit.

Play of the game needs some work though in how it assigns "best play". As Reaper I teleported behind the team on the final push, took out two people with their backs to me then hit my special ability and cleared out another 3 for a game winning play. Play of the round went to someone who unleashed Hanzo's dragon thing and killed 2 people...

Hanzo's dragon thing seems to be play of the round a lot.  That or 20 seconds of watching someone hiding in a corner while a turret or self-destruct mech does the killing for them somewhere else.

Fuck me, 35-1 first game, either this game's easy or the opposition were shit.

Really like this like.

Games do sometimes snowball, especially if a team isn't organised.  If one team wins the initial skirmish and wipes the other, they can all stay together supporting each other while the opposition keep spawning one by one and attacking one by one and getting killed again and again.  What needs to happen there is someone needs to take the lead and get everyone to group up before attacking, otherwise it's just futile.

f*** me, 35-1 first game, either this game's easy or the opposition were s***.

Really like this like.

I did similar, thought I was some kind of gaming god, but then realized I'd been playing against the AI  :lol:

I tried an online match and got kicked to fuck  :rant:

I definitely need to find a competitive group to team up with.

I reinhardt my way in, draw all the fire and all my dps runs off to try and kill the one widowmaker halfway across the map.  :angry: :angry: There was someone half decent playing mercy and healing me but they swarmed on a few times and we both left :lol: