sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

Absolutely pathetic all throughout, could have played for another 90 and wouldn't ever have scored.

Sissoko is top of the pile of shameful performances for me, absolutely embarrassing from him. Looked like he couldn't give a fuck.

One of the worst performances I can remember seeing.  Terrified of an abysmal team, completely unprepared yet again and looked more like an under-11s team than a supposedly professional top-tier club.

This. We only started to attack in last 5-10 minutes. Awful, awful performance.

f*** OFF SISSOKO

Took a deflection you moron.

The fact he's taking an effort from that position when there was a box full of our players is the problem.  Wants all the glory.  Hope he gets his big move to Oil Rich Club where he can warm the bench and moan about not being good enough to start for a few years.

That may be the worst thing I've ever read

Guest firetotheworks

f*** OFF SISSOKO

Took a deflection you moron.

The fact he's taking an effort from that position when there was a box full of our players is the problem.  Wants all the glory.  Hope he gets his big move to Oil Rich Club where he can warm the bench and moan about not being good enough to start for a few years.

:lol: Trying to save face with that opinion man. Dear me.

Glanced at the game while doing other stuff. It was the first game I've watched in ages and I thought I might be slightly bothered because it was the derby but it felt just as meh as the last time.

I am fully behind the idea of disowning the club and reforming at the bottom of the football pyramid. NUFC has been bled dry to the point where it has ceased to have any connection with its fans. The only thing it represents now is Mike Ashley and Sports Direct.

Can't blame the mackems for making the most of Mike Ashley's tenure, regardless of everything else the buck stops with him and to be honest he's probably laughing his fat cock off that we were beaten yet again by our arch-rivals.

Guest Open_C

We should all change to support gateshead FC

Perhaps not quite this, but  people should really just stop going tbh :)  It only needs a bit of determination, honestly.  First kick off feels awful, after that it's sort of a blessed relief.  Now I don't even watch them, I just listen and do something more worthwhile at the same time :)

Not sure I can watch any more this season.

I gave up at half time, already decided this would be my last game I'd watch this season unless we get in severe relegation shit