AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I thought I did have. Maybe I was shouting at the commentary too much.

Few things I can remember from Saturday:

Getting a bruise on the ribcage in the celebrations of our goal.

Belting out in unison with the rest of the away section "You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club".

Trying to get the "Hey Alan Shearer" chant going. It didn't get going.

Belting out in unison with the rest of the away section "You fat cockney bastard, get out of our club".

Thank fuck for that. :lol:

Belting out in unison with the rest of the away section "You fat cockney b******, get out of our club".

Thank f*** for that. :lol:

:lol: I was awfully pissed, don't berate.

The amount of abuse Ashley got in yesterday’s game felt like a seachange. Deserved, and expected, definitely. Helpful impact on him doing the right thing? Unhelpful? Or irrelevant?

If anything, definitely unhelpful.

From what I understand about the nature of the man, it would motivate him to do whatever he thinks we do not want, and never to do what we he thinks we might want.

Having said that, I doubt if he would take any notice of it at all . . he would see it as "beneath him" to even acknowledge anything like that.

Belting out in unison with the rest of the away section "You fat cockney b******, get out of our club".

Thank f*** for that. [emoji38]

[emoji38] I was awfully pissed, don't berate.

"Why not?" I say. We should sing about our old legends and players like Man United and others do. It's part of your clubs history.

Guest neesy111

"Why not?" I say. We should sing about our old legends and players like Man United and others do. It's part of your clubs history.

I agree with that but come up with something better than that song.

Like "Fergie said to Shearer..."?

It has to be said it didn't come across that loud on the tele like. I assume it was in the ground...

It was for me. We had spanish commentary on and they said something like "I wish I knew what they were singing about" specifically about the Ashley chant.

Was there ever a chant for Beardsley? I mean aside from Send the Buggers Back.

Think it was just "There's only one Peter Beardsley..."

[emoji38] I was awfully p*ssed, don't berate.

It took off well at Old Trafford a few weeks earlier. Really loud and helped take everyone’s mind off what was happening on the pitch!! 

snip

snip

guys wake up the football were watching nowadays is an embarrassment compared to the Robson days

Weww Captain Obvious just flew in. The investment we are seeing these days is an embarrasment compared to the Robson days.

Genuine tears watching some of that and thinking of SBR, what a man, what a figurehead for our club.

Tears. Behave man

I often wonder if I'm a sociopath or psychopath or something when I read things like this. I've no means to extend empathy to people I don't know to that degree; people crying at terror attacks and so on is just beyond me.

I know over time feelings can be become muted, you adjust to bad news and settle to an even keel again, but everyone should take some time out to refresh their memories about everything this c**t had done to the club.

http://ashleyout.com/

http://ashleyout.com/facts/media-bans/

Once they've done that pick any point you want and, if you're on social media, tweet it.

I honestly believe we've got to ramp up the pressure on Ashley once more, and not by screaming discontent whilst the team is playing football, but by utilising the social media platforms that the majority pay at least some attention to.

http://ashleyout.com/articles/statement-from-ashleyout/

Statement from AshleyOut

31/01/2018

Yet another transfer window has been and gone with Mike Ashley failing to allow meaningful investment in Newcastle United’s playing squad.

There could be little debate that the squad was in desperate need of significant reinforcement during January. Not doing so represents yet another gross dereliction of duty from the ownership, and is further demonstration of why Mike Ashley is not fit to be custodian of Newcastle United.

To date the 2017/18 season could only be viewed as a success away from the pitch – the club retained the services of Rafa Benitez, a return to the Premier League meant a vast increase in TV revenues, and fans have backed the team with near capacity crowds for each home match.

However, it is apparent that this passion for the team is not shared in the boardroom.

Mike Ashley is once again gambling with the very future of Newcastle United by failing to use this momentum as a launchpad upon which the club can build. As a result, relegation from the Premier League for the third time during his tenure is now a very real possibility.

After last Sunday’s defeat to Chelsea, Rafa Benitez said: “The Newcastle fans are very clever, they know what is going on”.

AshleyOut noted the club resorting to the same tired PR tactics as in previous years, giving the illusion of activity when no permanent transfers appeared to be genuinely in the offing. Similarly, we fully expect to hear the same clichés from the club about our inability to get signings ‘over the line’, despite the fact they had a full month to finalise deals the manager laid out when the transfer window opened.

As always, we will support Rafa Benitez and the playing squad as they attempt to secure Premier League survival, however we also remain committed to seeing Mike Ashley removed as Newcastle United owner.

AshleyOut will continue to campaign until he sells the club, and urge him to do so as soon as possible.