Newcastle United vs Spurs - Sunday 19th April@4pm (watch on SkySports 1 instead)

leffe186

Guest Roger Kint

As if the one game really affects you in any way, or your being there even matters to the gutless wonders infesting our dressing room.

£710 ST/19 games = £37.36 per match

£710 ST/18 games = £39.44 per match

No doubt the £7 burger bought in the ground will be a necessity though........

I don't pay anything like that.

Price freeze means I pay £17.36 per match for me and £4.73 per match for the bairn.

I deliberatly chose the highest cost of standard seats to cover the greatest loss to you. Works out the cost of selling your soul to Ashley over supporting the future of your club is £1 on your payments.

Nobody should abandon their club because of things like relegations and defeats and things that are the normal part of being a fan, but we need to separate that concept of loyalty from what is going on at the moment. This is a great chance to sacrifice something quite small to demonstrate that we don't accept how the club is being run. There's nothing disloyal about it, quite the opposite.

Who are you? And what have you done with IanW?

Just jokes mate. Very well said.

As if the one game really affects you in any way, or your being there even matters to the gutless wonders infesting our dressing room.

Price freeze means I pay £17.36 per match for me and £4.73 per match for the bairn.

So basically, you are prepared to support the tight arse transfer policy as you are getting to watch shit football at a decent price.

So basically, you are prepared to support the tight arse transfer policy as you are getting to watch s*** football at a decent price.

Thats been my mates argument, laughing that he gets his season ticket cheaper.  ive decided ge isn't a newcastle fan and just someone who wants to watch prem football on a saturday afternoon.  Meeting him at 5 tonight, should be interesting.

Guest reefatoon

So basically, you are prepared to support the tight arse transfer policy as you are getting to watch s*** football at a decent price.

Mike Ashley's frothy dream

Hells teeth, if id know it was only costing that small amount to miss each game i would have boycotted them all!

It's a race to the bottom! Cheap seats, s*** football, lap it up!

Why watch one great match at £35 when you can watch 7 terrible ones for £5 each?????

Why buy one pair of expensive trackie bottoms for 30 quid when you can get three pairs for a tenner!

If tickets are starting at £35 for adults, surely no one will be daft enough to buy one at their own will? There will obviously be people who have, but the vast majority that do attend have to be ST holders, right? That's no excuse, but combined with the boycott campaign I can't imagine people have raced to buy general sales.

Edit- Could anyone please screenshot and post the seats left on the online box office? Very interested to see.

The only reason I'll be watching this match will be to see how empty/full it is. Very sad times.

This argument that I've paid for the tickets so I am going to go is also laughable. The money's gone whether you attend or not. It won't cost you any more to stick two fingers up to Fat Mike by not turning up.

This argument that I've paid for the tickets so I am going to go is also laughable. The money's gone whether you attend or not. It won't cost you any more to stick two fingers up to Fat Mike by not turning up.

It's more of a statement to stay away if you've already paid as well. Ashley is going to be sweating the more people who stay away even though it costs them money.

It's more of a statement to stay away if you've already paid as well. Ashley is going to be sweating the more people who stay away even though it costs them money.

Definitely. Embarrassing as hell if you think about it.

Like going out to dinner, ordering an entree that comes out cold, undercooked, and with a stray hair on it and saying, "Well, shit, I've already paid for it, so I've got to go ahead and finish it all."

Exactly. Those saying "well I've already paid" should look as it as a chance to show Ashley that they would be prepared to walk away altogether.

i have no problem with our players...most of them are just not good enough.

BUT they actually behave quiet professional and keep on fighting.

if key players wants to leave you can't blame them...the fans is the only thing worth fighting for.

The club has no soul...must be a very weird place to work!

im in two minds about this boycott

i dont want to go because it does need highlighting and a statement made

but...

i cant bear not supporting my team and he already has my cash

a sit in may have been better forcing them to keep the stadium open for hours afterwards ultimately costing them for police and stewards and leccy bills etc

You may as well join in for this game mate, absolutely nothing to lose. It'll feel much better to be part of the however-many who took part.

it will i agree, i have always believed in backing those on the pitch with the shirt on though regardless of everything going on around it

Exactly my point.

What would it take for you to stop? Being sponsored by "Jimmy Saville Was Innocent PLC"?

3 Relegations plus a few false dawns haven't stopped me going.

http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/interactive/2007/1/burger-king-loyal-super-fan.jpg

It boils down to stubborness (he won't stop ME going), apathy (doesn't matter he has the TV money) or perception (I/we will look disloyal/ we'll put buyers off) None of which refute the benefits of a boycott.

I think some of it is down to misplaced spite towards those organising it as well. As in "Who are they to tell me what to do, it'll never work anyway". Fucking depressing when the chance for change is being put on a plate for people in a way that requires zero effort, yet they'll inexplicably ignore it and carry on going /moaning.

Siem de Jong in frame for Spurs after starring on comeback for Newcastle

Second-half goals from Alefe Santos and Farrend Rawson gave Derby a 2-0 victory in the Under-21 Premier League match.

Big impact.