Newcastle Utd 1 - 3 Tottenham Hotspur - 19/04/15 - post-match reaction from pg35

BlueStar

As has no doubt already been said, subbing Abeid off at half time and having Ryan Taylor at centre mid for 90 mins was quite incredible. I almost felt bad for Taylor as Spurs players continued to glide past him with ease, it was embarrassing. Carver clearly doesn't like Abeid and has treated him appallingly since he took over, loves subbing him off and blaming him in public which is an atrocious way to treat a young, talented player. No doubt he's one of the players he feels isn't 'good enough', whereas Taylor will always be worth a place in his team.

Guest reefatoon

It should read. No matter how bad things get, just remember, i have to come here to get away from the swamp donkey

Regards to boycotting the Swansea game, I'm completely torn about it. I live in Hull and have a young family with a fairly well paid job but I rarely get to go up and see us, certainly haven't been arsed about doing so this season anyway, but it's my birthday this week and my brother got us a couple of tickets for the Swansea game. It'll be my first of the season.

What was the atmosphere like outside the ground yesterday for those who went? And I'm talking about those who didn't enter the stadium...

Was nice of us to let Tottenham train on SJP for 90 mins yesterday, they needed a little boost for their run in

Even nicer of many of us hospitable Geordies to turn up and watch them do that. In total silence too, so as not to disturb their focus. #TeamKane4England

Regards to boycotting the Swansea game, I'm completely torn about it. I live in Hull and have a young family with a fairly well paid job but I rarely get to go up and see us, certainly haven't been arsed about doing so this season anyway, but it's my birthday this week and my brother got us a couple of tickets for the Swansea game. It'll be my first of the season.

What was the atmosphere like outside the ground yesterday for those who went? And I'm talking about those who didn't enter the stadium...

It'll be the worst birthday present you could possibly have.

It'll be the worst birthday present you could possibly have.

Aye, I already know that :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm massively surprised that he said that tbh, he's a massive brown-noser where the club's concerned.

I'm massively surprised that he said that tbh, he's a massive brown-noser where the club's concerned.

That's the reason I put it on here. Definitely said it during conversation with morning presenter around 8:15 this morning. Added that he thought the actual attendance to be 40k.

Guest antz1uk

It's about jumping sides to the one that looks more likely to get the most favour or possibly even win. he's looking after himself, that's about it

Why on earth would you even consider it? Genuine question.

As has no doubt already been said, subbing Abeid off at half time and having Ryan Taylor at centre mid for 90 mins was quite incredible. I almost felt bad for Taylor as Spurs players continued to glide past him with ease, it was embarrassing. Carver clearly doesn't like Abeid and has treated him appallingly since he took over, loves subbing him off and blaming him in public which is an atrocious way to treat a young, talented player. No doubt he's one of the players he feels isn't 'good enough', whereas Taylor will always be worth a place in his team.

Yup - he clearly doesn't rate Abeid which is bizarre and subbing him yesterday was just unbelievable. He was probably our best player in the first half.

Why on earth would you even consider it? Genuine question.

Consider what? Attending the match or joining in the protests? As I'm considering both...