Craig Millward (1990 - 2015)

Mike

I'm in Blackpool so there not much support I can give, however my thoughts go out to his girlfriend and family at this rough time and I hope he's found safe and well very soon.

Guest Craig-NUFC

He has been known to walk home from town before when drunk.

He would have walked from newcastle centre to hebburn, either across the millenium bridge or the swing bridge and then felling bypass.

Guest firetotheworks

Done all of the shares and likes. Keeping everything crossed that he's okay. :(

Apologies if this is a stupid question or if it's already been considered but is there any possibility of his phone having tracked his location?

My Android phone will track everywhere I go and report it back to Google unless I specifically turn it off, I can then log into Google on a PC and it'll show me the trace. From his posts, I think Craig has an iPhone so not sure if that has a similar feature?

Sorry to hear about this. I'm not local either so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know. Hoping for the best.

About the iphone, there is definitely a 'find my iphone' service because I remember helping my sister use it when she lost hers but IIRC it only works if the phone has been setup to work with it beforehand. Although the authorities should definitely be able to triangulate it's last location through the service provider as it's constantly in communication with cell towers. It's not quiye as accurate as GPS but it's still good.

Sorry to hear about this. I'm not local either so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know. Hoping for the best.

About the iphone, there is definitely a 'find my iphone' service because I remember helping my sister use it when she lost hers but IIRC it only works if the phone has been setup to work with it beforehand. Although the authorities should definitely be able to triangulate it's last location through the service provider as it's constantly in communication with cell towers. It's not quiye as accurate as GPS but it's still good.

This. Had the police do this with a member of my family once.

Guest firetotheworks

You can even pay for a service to find your iphone if it had location services turned off. Definitely worth trying. I think it's called Last Known Location.

Really sorry to hear about this. I'm up in Scotland so not sure what help I can be in raising awareness but I'll like + share the page anyway because you never know.

Hoping for the best for all of Craig's family and loved ones, thoughts are very much with you all.

Don't really know him on here, but it is terrible news. I hope he'll be found safe and sound. :(

My thoughts exactly. I've retweeted and shared on Facebook. Got my fingers crossed he turns up safe and well.