Craig Millward (1990 - 2015)

Mike

Guest Roger Kint

Awful news this.  :( Not being too familiar with the area and where he likely have walked, is it possible to more or less rule out that he has fallen into the river somehow?

This is the street the Chronicle mention

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,TpDytvIDrAI-gmFsA4Dq50xNI617lAeNDFZQdMYKGZZ3TniKbOJyNDnwOMM2_eNhLZQ9BhuXEQOfzzn7B7ejmGjUwXjt6kCjvTTBvB7VkKwR4XZCyida8J0A9iBHbeKr_1Iyqx68Bm0c7TBRkzsCs_i7mOKRGlPjcEmZXhXIHfdTXDPqR4DLBMA0oCQ9mEZmDtEXuLf5xkU9hlttQDqmOP8DsT0J8BIU

Really hope he is found :(

Pretty eery really, I've done that same walk several times back to Hebburn myself after a night out. Hope he's ok. :(

How far is the walk? I'm not familiar with Newcastle at all but if he left around 12 and had been seen somewhere around 1:30 it seems like a fairly long walk?

Awful news, really hope he turns up safe and well :(

Pretty eery really, I've done that same walk several times back to Hebburn myself after a night out. Hope he's ok. :(

How far is the walk? I'm not familiar with Newcastle at all but if he left around 12 and had been seen somewhere around 1:30 it seems like a fairly long walk?

Awful news, really hope he turns up safe and well :(

At a rough estimate I'd say it's at least 4 miles.

Awful news this.  :( Not being too familiar with the area and where he likely have walked, is it possible to more or less rule out that he has fallen into the river somehow?

If he was using that cycle track off Green Green I'd say it was very unlikely he 'fell' into the river as it's set quite far back. It makes no sense that he'd walk down that road to get to it anyway, mind. Essentially walking back on himself (on route to Hebburn).

From Facebook;

We just want to inform everyone about what has happened.

Craig was last seen at 1:30am on Tuesday 5th May heading towards a cycle path along the River Tyne.

The police have informed us that Craig was sighted going into the area but no sighting of him coming out.

All woodland areas have been thoroughly searched as well as a search boat on the River Tyne.

Police have now informed us that Craig is missing presumed dead. All police enquiries have now stopped.

Craig's mum, his girlfriend Katie, Katie's mum Maresa, all family and friends are now grieving for Craig.

We want to thank everyone for their messages of support, love and prayers during this very difficult time.

Please can we ask for no more questions or news regarding Craig. As soon as we have any additional information we will update on this page.

Archived