Newcastle invite youngster back for trial

stozo

Link

Newcastle have invited Ersboda SK teenager Seif Kadhim for a third trial.

The 15-year-old has made a positive impression on Newcastle's academy coaches during two trials earlier in the year and it is believed they want to take a final look at the winger before making a decision whether to offer him a contract.

Kadhim admits he has been impressed with the facilities on offer at Newcastle and feels it could be too good an opportunity to pass up.

"It is a big step, but maybe you only get one chance," Kadhim told Vasterbottens Folkblad.

"It actually went really well. I played two matches and there were six players who were there for a trial.

"Of us six, Newcastle just wanted me to come back.

"They have got a terrific sporting complex with a great school and everything."

Guest Gemmill

Is this the one that Skirge spent about three weeks trying to identify him from a photo.  I think he eventually settled on Dr. Evil.

Is this the one that Skirge spent about three weeks trying to identify him from a photo.  I think he eventually settled on Dr. Evil.

:lol:

a la kuyt i think roeder will need to see him just 72 more times

Talking of which, do you think Roeder realises he's signed for Liverpool, or do you reckon he still sneaks off to Rotterdam wondering why the f*ck he's not getting a game?

Would not suprise me in the least  blueyes.gif

a la kuyt i think roeder will need to see him just 72 more times

Talking of which, do you think Roeder realises he's signed for Liverpool, or do you reckon he still sneaks off to Rotterdam wondering why the f*ck he's not getting a game?

Probably planning on a cheap January swoop due to the fall out!

This kid is a talent. Pretty high rated in Sweden. But three trials is just ridiculous.

Exactly, nobody would buy him this early, let's have another look, we might have missed something.

It's common practice for younger players 14/15 to have a couple of trials.

It's generally not good practice to bring foreign youngsters over until they are about 16. You have to remember they are still kids and may not speak English and will almost definetly miss there parents and family if they are way for any extended period of time.