Newcastle United v West Ham United - 3pm kick off on Sun 24th May (live on Sky)

Disco

They're off tomorrow as well the lazy cunts.

What?! So after losing on Saturday, how much actual training have they done?

Guessing three proper sessions (Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday) :lol: :lol: They want us to go down man, they clearly fucking do.

They're off tomorrow as well the lazy c***s.

They're off tomorrow as well the lazy c***s.

Trained Tuesday and today, off tomorrow, back in Friday.

Got to catch up on them Smackdown repeats :thup:

They're off tomorrow as well the lazy cunts.

The longer they stay away from the coaches, the better. They may fuck up and forget how to not play football.

What are the players to do if they don't train and can't watch or read anything related to football? Is Carver convinced having them watch wrestling all week will get them ready for the biggest match in 6 years?

I'd sooner they watched some old repeats of Royal Rumble than spent the week with crater face on the training ground.

Carver had to ensure his players did not kick lumps out of each other as the tension rises towards the weekend, and he said: "When we came in to train it was so lively I was convinced I was right to have given them two days off.

“In fact, it was really near to the knuckle at times, and that was great. We got all the under-21 players and all the senior players together and it got quite lively.”

Imagine not spending all week at least, at fucking work. Never mind working on marking and maybe the set pieces that an Allardyce team might be famous for. Absolutely fucking pitiful.

Carver had to ensure his players did not kick lumps out of each other as the tension rises towards the weekend, and he said: "When we came in to train it was so lively I was convinced I was right to have given them two days off.

“In fact, it was really near to the knuckle at times, and that was great. We got all the under-21 players and all the senior players together and it got quite lively.”

:lol: Sounds like they trained hard for the first time this year and he freaks out.

If and when Sunderland get dicked at Arsenal they'll probably rise to at least 15/2. Already got £260 riding on us to drop. No harm in placing an extra tenner.

I'm very sorry for this awful advice. As per usual, any time I need Arsenal to win for the sake of my betting prospects they find a way to fail. Looks like I'm placing £20 instead of £10.

John Carver: Newcastle players told 'walk out if you don't fancy it'

Newcastle United players and staff were given the chance to sit out Sunday's relegation decider against West Ham.

Assistant coach Steve Stone opened a door during a team meeting and boss John Carver told people to walk through if they "didn't fancy it".

The Magpies are two points clear of Hull, who are in the final relegation spot and have a better goal difference.

"I told them I was ready for a fight and a challenge," said Carver. "And not one person got up and left."

http://s17.postimg.org/ag1j5ketb/image.jpg

Until his bellend falls off in the shower on Friday and breaks his toe.

Proper roffling at this :lol:

I'll be at work all Saturday but going to Sunderland for a house party after 5, no doubt I'll be surrounded by laughing mackems at that time. I honestly don't give a shit anymore though, we're a bad joke

Until his bellend falls off in the shower on Friday and breaks his toe.

Proper roffling at this :lol:

I'll be at work all Saturday but going to Sunderland for a house party after 5, no doubt I'll be surrounded by laughing mackems at that time. I honestly don't give a shit anymore though, we're a bad joke

This is not the real NUFC though, we aren't this shit when we're in our normal "state". The Mackems are always this bad so I don't understand what they have to laugh about.

It's like a 500 pound guy gloating because he wins a sprint against a Usain Bolt who has broken both his legs on purpose.

Guest Roger Kint

See the players wont even be doing a lap of appreciation according to the Chronic. Aye cheers lads, good to know you care as much as all of us :thup:

Should be made to stand in front of each corner of the ground for 20 mins and get pelters whatever the result not run off the second we know our fate

Guest Roger Kint

They are arseholes either way. Too late for token gestures or insincerity.

I agree with that, they should be made to accept their abuse post game though

John Carver: Newcastle players told 'walk out if you don't fancy it'

Newcastle United players and staff were given the chance to sit out Sunday's relegation decider against West Ham.

Assistant coach Steve Stone opened a door during a team meeting and boss John Carver told people to walk through if they "didn't fancy it".

The Magpies are two points clear of Hull, who are in the final relegation spot and have a better goal difference.

"I told them I was ready for a fight and a challenge," said Carver. "And not one person got up and left."

:lol: for god's sake. More about passion and fight. Why don't we try playing actual football with actual footballers? It's novel, but it might just work.

I hate this club.