Hull City 0-0 Manchester United - SUPER SUNDZzzzz

LoveItIfWeBeatU

It has the potential to be an awful day.

my last day on holiday with a nice 01:30 arrival then a 2 hour drive. Mix in relegation for us and it'll be one hell of a depression session.

Makes no sense at all that. Why would any of the players/ LVG give flying f*** about us?

Aye, if it was OT I could see the crowd going easy if they go behind... but it being an away game, I don't think players and manager give a shit about Bruce.

Last time we needed a favour against Hull they played this lot.

Man Utd: Kuszczak, Rafael Da Silva (Eckersley 60), Neville, Brown, De Laet (Possebon 79), Nani, Fletcher, Gibson, Welbeck (Tosic 87), Martin, Macheda.

Subs Not Used: Amos, Corry Evans, Drinkwater, James.

They still won. :lol:

Man Utd will probably be fighting for automatic Champions League qualification. I just can't see them losing this, but our ineptitude will make sure it's a nervous afternoon.

Massive match tomorrow.

If MU lose tomorrow they are guaranteed to finish exactly 4th. If it's a draw tomorrow, Arsenal can guarantee at least 3rd with a win over Sunderland on Wednesday or effectively seal it with a draw against Sunderland (there would need to be an 8 goal swing on final day to cost them). A MU win tomorrow will guarantee that it goes down to the final day, so we could really do with MU winning tomorrow.

Manure would love us to go down, and also a nice little favour for Brucey. Hull win.

This is along my line of thought.

I don't think so. Its more likely Hull could improve and be more difficult to play against next season if they stay up. If we stay up its a stick on that we will fuck it up, be in turmoil and be an easy six points.

If the situation was reversed, and we had Man Utd at home needing a result to survive while they had a struggling West Ham 90 minutes away from their holidays, we'd lose 0-4 and Hull would win comfortably. At least you know Hull will fight and make a game of it.

On paper, I think Man U will win this and keep us up. But I know to a certainty that we'll lose next Sunday. It's an embarrassment. It feels so different to last time, which was just desperate and hard to conceive. This time relegation feels deserved and appropriate.

If the situation was reversed, and we had Man Utd at home needing a result to survive while they had a struggling West Ham 90 minutes away from their holidays, we'd lose 0-4 and Hull would win comfortably. At least you know Hull will fight and make a game of it.

On paper, I think Man U will win this and keep us up. But I know to a certainty that we'll lose next Sunday. It's an embarrassment. It feels so different to last time, which was just desperate and hard to conceive. This time relegation feels deserved and appropriate.

Comparing the last relegation with this one is a real interesting point and completely feel the same as you on this.

The last one I knew we were down because I knew we had to get a result, this time I have hope left in me because I know that we ourselves don't need a result, we just need scores elsewhere to go our way.

Hull know that nothing less than a win will do whereas with us, a win will guarantee we stay up but we could still stay up with a draw or loss depending on results elsewhere.  If Hull get an early lead, I can see us going into panic mode and self-destructing.

It all depends on Man Utd's attitude to the game especially if they don't need to win as I just cannot see us saving ourselves. 

Hull are absolutely shite, in the normal realms of the league it'd be a regulation away win and with them having to push on and attack exposing their slow as fuck defence I can't see this being any different.