blackburn (a)

madras

Blackburn v Newcastle

It's a big one for both teams who are at the wrong end of the table. Newcastle got a really good win against Reading in midweek and it was a very good game.

Blackburn slipped up against Charlton and Mark Hughes has probably been kicking them from pillar to post in training.

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

The good thing is he's nearly always wrong.  He'll get 8 out of 10 one week in twenty, headlines "LAWRO DOES IT AGAIN", the next week he gets 1 out of 10 and it's like Man Utd at home to Watford and nothing is said.

I think we'll get something if we keep Shabani Nonda quiet, he wasn't £15m 3 seasons ago for nothing, and I think he'll kick on from here, because he's got the lot.

Blackburn v Newcastle

It's a big one for both teams who are at the wrong end of the table. Newcastle got a really good win against Reading in midweek and it was a very good game.

Blackburn slipped up against Charlton and Mark Hughes has probably been kicking them from pillar to post in training.

Match preview

Prediction: 2-0

The good thing is he's nearly always wrong.  He'll get 8 out of 10 one week in twenty, headlines "LAWRO DOES IT AGAIN", the next week he gets 1 out of 10 and it's like Man Utd at home to Watford and nothing is said.

I think we'll get something if we keep Shabani Nonda quiet, he wasn't £15m 3 seasons ago for nothing, and I think he'll kick on from here, because he's got the lot.

I don't remember the last time Lawro said we'd win. I actually don't. Every week it's "Newcastle can't score and can't defend, so I can't see them winning" yet he usually predicts we'll draw 2-2 at home despite the frailty in front of goal he just pointed out.

He's a dick.

BARCLAYS PREMIERSHIP

BLACKBURN ROVERS v NEWCASTLE UNITED

SATURDAY 9 DECEMBER 2006, KICK OFF 3:00PM

THIS IS AN ALL TICKET MATCH

Ticket prices (now confirmed)

£32.00 Adults

£20.00 Senior Citizens

£13.00 Juveniles

Tickets for this game are on general sale NOW.