FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

23 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

You're nothing more than stereotyping me now. For your information, in the Arabic Gulf countries, it's much more safer for women there, more than in the Western world. 

But don't let this fact shake your lifelong ignorant assumptions and notions; it can be hard for a human being to accept challenges to his/her core beliefs. 

Just go to the pub, fella, that'll take your mind off things. 

Show your workings out.

8 minutes ago, Kasper said:

Amazing. Good job keeping them safe guys.

You mean the construction workers? 

Again, do your research! You're letting the media fool you soo much, it's embarrassing.

For example, irrc, one measure for 'death' (that the media used) was to enquire with the government of x,y,z country to ask if x,y,z person returned to them or not. If the answer is no, this was counted as a death! :lol: Clearly this 'measure' is not good enough. Cleary those 'dead' workers could be somewhere else right now doing whatever job/asylum seeking. :lol:

It's clear that the Qatar government made mistakes, but those were mistakes due to 'incompetence' and not due to disdain for the workers.  

Edited by Dinho lad

Out of interest Dinho, why does it matter how masculine someone is or isnt? As long as people treat each other with respect and dignity people can have whatever personality they what, whether someone is gay, straight, bi, female, male or non-binary or whatever, so long as they're a decent person, and respects eachothers values, who cares what individual people do. Like if KI is too emotional (not that i'm saying he is), and he can't be out of a relationship for too long, thats a very personal thing, what does that matter? Especially if it makes him happy and isn't causing any grief to anyone.

Edited by 54

17 minutes ago, Dinho lad said:

@Kid Icarus That's just soooooo ironic coming from someone who is too emotional too often. Your once stated that you can't bear being on your own for too long without a relationship!!  So, what the fuck do you know about being masculine? :lol: 

Did I? Pretty sure you're confusing me for someone else, considering I've been in a relationship with the mother of my child for 8 years, was in a 4 year relationship before that, and single for 5 years before that.

But yeah you're right, lacking emotion, denying yourself romantic intimacy, and never being vulnerable or showing weakness is totally what masculinity is. :lol: 

Edited by Kid Icarus

4 minutes ago, nemtizz said:

Those full backs. :anguish:

Yeah, biggest weakness. But not having great fullbacks and someone defensively sound for once like Danilo could potentially benefit this team. However, an injury to Alex Sandro would be fucked. :lol: 

I guess Joelinton was never in realistic contention despite that goal against Villa when the boss was watching. Still think he should be there over Fred, but without any warm up matches, it's probably not the time to bring players in for the first time over players the manager knows better - maybe once it's over. Didn't realise Fred was 30 in a few months.

14 minutes ago, Flip said:

Yeah, biggest weakness. But not having great fullbacks and someone defensively sound for once like Danilo could potentially benefit this team. However, an injury to Alex Sandro would be fucked. :lol: 

Do you genuinely not have any up and coming fullbacks?