FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

6 minutes ago, Kanji said:

What you think is the starting 11?

Hard to say, but if I hd to put money I’d think Tite would go with the one he has played the most.

Alisson

Danilo Thiago Marquinhos AlexSandro

Casemiro Fred

Raph Paqueta Neymar

Richarlison

or he moves Paqueta to central midfield and Vini on the left with Neymar behind Rich. I don’t think Bruno will start.

13 minutes ago, 54 said:

Just noticed that on the 28th November it'll be Bruno Vs Schar...

Wonder if schar will start ? Looking back it seems to be akanji and Elvedi

Obviously schar was in the middle of being bruced like

21 minutes ago, Flip said:

Hard to say, but if I hd to put money I’d think Tite would go with the one he has played the most.

Alisson

Danilo Thiago Marquinhos AlexSandro

Casemiro Fred

Raph Paqueta Neymar

Richarlison

or he moves Paqueta to central midfield and Vini on the left with Neymar behind Rich. I don’t think Bruno will start.

Got it. Odd because Gab Jesus is literally in the form of his life right now and he's been fit (as CF). 

Casemiro Bruno

Raph Paqueta Neymar

Jesus 

2 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Got it. Odd because Gab Jesus is literally in the form of his life right now and he's been fit (as CF). 

Casemiro Bruno

Raph Paqueta Neymar

Jesus 

Richarlison does well for the national team, offers something different and and a target in the air as well. As for form Rodrygo, Vini and Martinelli could all start as well. Martinelli especially has been outstanding lately.

I love Bruno, but for me the team for the opener would be:

Casemiro Paqueta

Raph Ney Vini

Rich

2 minutes ago, Flip said:

Richarlison does well for the national team, offers something different and and a target in the air as well. As for form Rodrygo, Vini and Martinelli could all start as well. Martinelli especially has been outstanding lately.

I love Bruno, but for me the team for the opener would be:

Casemiro Paqueta

Raph Ney Vini

Rich

Some real scandalous shit not banging on the drum for wor Bruno to start :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Some real scandalous shit not banging on the drum for wor Bruno to start :lol: 

:lol: Brazil is a different beast. That being said, Bruno makes far more sense for the knockout stages.

Feel like Brazil are favourites for every world cup but they have flattered to deceive for the last 20 years now. That squad doesn't scream world cup winners to me and you have to wonder about the manager if he thinks Fred is a better option than Joelinton. 

We tend to do this for the Premier League, so figured we'd do it for the World Cup :) 

Winner:

Runners Up:

Third Place:

Fourth:

Surprise Team:

Underwhelming:

Golden Boot:

Golden Ball:

Golden Glove:

Best Young Player:

6 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Did I? Pretty sure you're confusing me for someone else, considering I've been in a relationship with the mother of my child for 8 years, was in a 4 year relationship before that, and single for 5 years before that.

But yeah you're right, lacking emotion, denying yourself romantic intimacy, and never being vulnerable or showing weakness is totally what masculinity is. :lol: 

No I'm not confusing you with someone else! I'm sure of it! :lol: I'm sure you know I'm right, and that your form of denial is deliberately not an explicit denial incase you might need to change your tune in the future. You do that A LOT!  :lol: Your 'word play' and twisting of meaning is one of the worst I've seen anywhere! :lol: The bloody North Korean propaganda machine are more convincing than you! :lol:  You definitely need more practice on 'clever' wording. Your wording re your relationship history is, again, not convincing. Are you saying you immediately went from a 4 year relationship into the 8 year relationship? No space in between? And even if there wasn't, you can still understand 'how it feels like' even before experiencing it. Anyway, your relationship history is not something I wanted to know about! :lol: But I had to respond directly to it as it's another example of your poor wordplay. :lol:

As for your last sentence, I'm not sure what you're on about. A form of masculinity is standing up for yourself even if the crowd are against you. Another form of masculinity is being strong enough as a man to handle life alone and that the attention of females shouldn't be a need that makes you being desperate (as you sounded in that post) to be in pretty much any relationship. 

Edited by Dinho lad

4 minutes ago, Jaqen said:

Get this rubbish out the football section man.

Oi you! Don't you know football is a proper man's game, for proper men like Jack Grealish and Anthony Gordon! This discussion definitely belongs in here with other proper men.