FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

6 minutes ago, Hanshithispantz said:

Dinho this black pill shite is no where near as impressive as you think it is, man [emoji38]

It's proper basic stuff twisted in a very, very weird way.

Don't subscribe to that, thank you. :lol: 

Well, on the other hand, everyone that says anything remotely negative about women is conceptualised as such and such. That attitude is ridiculous and much more simple than what the 'black pill' or whatever pill preaches.  

1 hour ago, 54 said:

We tend to do this for the Premier League, so figured we'd do it for the World Cup :) 

Winner: Argentina

Runners Up: France

Third Place: Portugal

Fourth: Germany

Surprise Team: Japan

Underwhelming: Spain

Golden Boot: Mbappé

Golden Ball: Messi

Golden Glove: Dibu Martinez

Best Young Player: Tchouameni

My predictions. No fucking way I’m jinxing it for Brazil. :lol: 

What's the deal with Paqueta anyway? Before he signed for West Ham you couldn't log in to the forum without seeing his name in every single thread :lol:, but I haven't heard much since he's been there. Is he injured?

Just feel weird to go from hearing about him non stop to not hearing about any of his exploits in the prem.

21 minutes ago, Guybrush said:

What's the deal with Paqueta anyway? Before he signed for West Ham you couldn't log in to the forum without seeing his name in every single thread :lol:, but I haven't heard much since he's been there. Is he injured?

Just feel weird to go from hearing about him non stop to not hearing about any of his exploits in the prem.

Been injured for a few weeks, came back with an assist at the weekend.

8 hours ago, Dinho lad said:

No I'm not confusing you with someone else! I'm sure of it! :lol: I'm sure you know I'm right, and that your form of denial is deliberately not an explicit denial incase you might need to change your tune in the future. You do that A LOT!  :lol: Your 'word play' and twisting of meaning is one of the worst I've seen anywhere! :lol: The bloody North Korean propaganda machine are more convincing than you! :lol:  You definitely need more practice on 'clever' wording. Your wording re your relationship history is, again, not convincing. Are you saying you immediately went from a 4 year relationship into the 8 year relationship? No space in between? And even if there wasn't, you can still understand 'how it feels like' even before experiencing it. Anyway, your relationship history is not something I wanted to know about! :lol: But I had to respond directly to it as it's another example of your poor wordplay. :lol:

As for your last sentence, I'm not sure what you're on about. A form of masculinity is standing up for yourself even if the crowd are against you. Another form of masculinity is being strong enough as a man to handle life alone and that the attention of females shouldn't be a need that makes you being desperate (as you sounded in that post) to be in pretty much any relationship

You could change "masculinity" in there for "femininty" or "humanity".

Paqueta definitely struggled at first, but since Moyes moved him deeper, he's looked a lot better. He's just recovered from injury too.

He clearly has quality, but he's guilty of getting caught on the ball quite frequently. Give him a bit of time and I imagine he'll be decent.

Agree on Coady and Henderson, there’s no way Henderson should be getting a game for England now even as a substitute and I say that as someone who has always rated him. I think Rashford deserves to go as he offers something different to the other forwards 

I think Coady brings a lot in terms of team spirit that you probably won't get from the alternatives. Probably seems a bit weird picking glorified cheerleaders, but when you think about it, players that far down the pecking order are really unlikely to get game time anyway.

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Still think Paqueta's better than Bruno, @Flip? Or has Bruno improved so much now that it's much closer than it was? Obviously on current form it's night and day. 

Difficult to say, Bruno is in a team that plays to his strength and has given him the freedom to adapt. While Paqueta is being forced into a Moyes side that has clearly given him difficulties to adapt.

Based on their performances previous to coming to the PL than yes Paqueta is the better player. But, Bruno has really adapted ridiculously well for us. Still, for the national side Paqueta has been one of the best players in the past 12-18 months, so he still had the upper hand.

Is it not obvious we talked about Paqueta a ton prior to him signing for West Ham as it was a transfer rumor? :lol: of course that will die down when it’s not really relevant that he’ll be coming in a nearby window.