FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

This would be the greatest world cup on record if England went out against Iran. Took the knee for an awkwardly long time, then walked off the pitch and came home. 

I'd rather they did that than win the fucking thing. 

Anyone got a link to tv schedules for the World Cup? One that is actually accurate.

The Athletic got the time totally wrong for yesterdays match and the other one I looked at had Sengal v Netherlands kicking off at 10am this morning 

:facepalm:

You've got to imagine there will be at least one 'controversial' moment where one player takes the protest into their own hands. Maybe a team who is already mathematically out of the competition.

T-shirt. Celebration. Fake tattoo. Who knows. 

Will be severely disappointed if no one does it.

26 minutes ago, Weezertron said:

You've got to imagine there will be at least one 'controversial' moment where one player takes the protest into their own hands. Maybe a team who is already mathematically out of the competition.

T-shirt. Celebration. Fake tattoo. Who knows. 

Will be severely disappointed if no one does it.

Couple of players should, as part of a goal celebration, just neck on. 

Full tongue. 

See what happens then 🤔

4 minutes ago, lxsln said:

I think I'm closer to the pitch than the spectators behind the goal are, and I'm in Sweden. Why do they build stadiums with such distances?

It’s got an athletics track covered. One of the few stadiums that isn’t brand new.

27 minutes ago, Disco said:

It’s got an athletics track covered. One of the few stadiums that isn’t brand new.

Was just about to look into that. That's a relief. Don't think I could've coped with the annoyance at the idea they'd deliberately made a soulless bowl. 

You’ve got to remember that not thinking anyone who isn’t heterosexual deserves the death penalty is simply a cultural difference, and we should respect that, and your great great great granddad probably shot people in another country, so who are you to criticise anybody else?  It’s not your sport anyway, it was invented in China.

Can I join the FIFA ExCo now?

3 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

You’ve got to remember that not thinking anyone who isn’t heterosexual deserves the death penalty is simply a cultural difference, and we should respect that, and your great great great granddad probably shot people in another country, so who are you to criticise anybody else?  It’s not your sport anyway, it was invented in China.

Can I join the FIFA ExCo now?

Should have never clicked any of the tweets posted on here. :lol: Every single response littered with "respect the culture"-type of posts. Nuclear armageddon can't come soon enough.