FIFA World Cup: 2030 hosts confirmed as Spain/Portugal/Morocco & Argentina/Paraguay/Uruguay

Noodles

12 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

If this is true then it’s very sad. I would repatriate Ronaldo to England in a heartbeat.

Why is it sad?

I don’t think ordinary Brazilians are duty bound to give a retired footballer some sort of special status. if you saw England record goal scorer  Wayne Rooney on the street would you give him any special treatment?

45 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

Why is it sad?

I don’t think ordinary Brazilians are duty bound to give a retired footballer some sort of special status. if you saw England record goal scorer  Wayne Rooney on the street would you give him any special treatment?

If Rooney was the star man in a WC winning team he would be a living god in England.

Today is the day I finally felt proper gripped by this tournament, been very "meh" about it until this point, watching it, but not overly enthused due to the whole situation surrounding it, but been fully invested in both games today. 

Fuck, What a couple of games they where  :lol: 

I mean it could be totally natural (apparently he’s been sick the last week or so) but there is too much smoke for there not to be fire, right? His last piece he published was about the human rights abuses, he was very publicly wearing rainbow stuff (and getting detained) and writing articles about how he was being treated. It just fucking sucks man.