Last day of Uni

Giselle

Guest Gemmill

bluecool.gif bluebiggrin.gif blueyes.gif

Just handed in two essays and an economics analysis assignment and now I'm done! bluebiggrin.gif

I wouldn't look so pleased about it.  The workforce beckons.  You'll be wishing you were back at uni come Friday of your first week at work.  Even getting paid won't dull the pain.  And you've got 40 years + of this to come. 

Enjoy!  bluebigrazz.gif

Just handed in two essays and an economics analysis assignment and now I'm done! bluebiggrin.gif

I wouldn't look so pleased about it.  The workforce beckons.  You'll be wishing you were back at uni come Friday of your first week at work.  Even getting paid won't dull the pain.  And you've got 40 years + of this to come. 

Enjoy!  bluebigrazz.gif

Last day of term 1 dimwit bluebigrazz.gif

Guest Gemmill

Enjoy!  bluebigrazz.gif

Last day of term should have been the title of the thread then dicksplash!  tongue.gif

I wouldn't look so pleased about it. The workforce beckons. You'll be wishing you were back at uni come Friday of your first week at work. Even getting paid won't dull the pain. And you've got 40 years + of this to come.

Enjoy! bluebigrazz.gif

Where I come from that talk would trigger as mass WAR.  I'm gonna stand back and watch this unfold.  Anyway you stinking student tax dodging fan of the Levellers and vegan food.....get yourself on Osbourne Road tonight.  Get on the pavement outside Osbourne's and be prepared to either be mowed down by a black 5-door family saloon car or alternatively expect a few in the chest of me trusty AK47.  Tell me what colour poncy/faggot scarf you'll be wearing so I can easily identify you.

Enjoy!  bluebigrazz.gif

Last day of term should have been the title of the thread then dicksplash!  tongue.gif

Hes done one term at uni and he already thinks hes a clever cunt too.

Guest Gemmill

Another nice student thread RUINED by the anti-student brigade. For shame.

blueno.gif

Shut it, dicklick!  If there's anything I hate more than a student, it's a cheeky one.  With spikey hair!

I'm in a workshop and should be writing up stories, but I'm on here.

Typical student, while the likes of Gemmill and Alex are working their arses off at their jobs lazy bastards like you spend all day on the net!  :roll:

I've still got 2 deadlines to go. A journalism story portfolio for tuesday and a law for journos essay due thursday.

No fun.

For the first - Just write "Alan Oliver is a shit journalist and makes it all up".  Then cut and paste any of his articles to prove your point;

For the second - Just write "Journalists are above the law.  I would cite evidence in support of that but I can't reveal my sources."

Job done.  Mine's a pint please  bluebiggrin.gif

Guest Gemmill

Typical student, while the likes of Gemmill and Alex are working their arses off at their jobs lazy bastards like you spend all day on the net!  :roll:

Exactly.  Paying taxes to subsidise these tosspots for when they eventually graduate and have to sign on.  Bang out of order!

Exactly.  Paying taxes to subsidise these tosspots for when they eventually graduate and have to sign on.  Bang out of order!

I'm sure every student aspires to be just like Gemmill when they start working.  The master at keeping his balls in the air  bluebiggrin.gif

I've still got 2 deadlines to go. A journalism story portfolio for tuesday and a law for journos essay due thursday.

No fun.

For the first - Just write "Alan Oliver is a shit journalist and makes it all up". Then cut and paste any of his articles to prove your point;

For the second - Just write "Journalists are above the law. I would cite evidence in support of that but I can't reveal my sources."

Job done. Mine's a pint please bluebiggrin.gif

I have word limits I have to reach though sadly.

No fun.

For the first - Just write "Alan Oliver is a shit journalist and makes it all up". Then cut and paste any of his articles to prove your point;

For the second - Just write "Journalists are above the law. I would cite evidence in support of that but I can't reveal my sources."

Job done. Mine's a pint please bluebiggrin.gif

I have word limits I have to reach though sadly.

OK - "Alan Oliver is shit"

- "Journos are above the law".

There you go, no charge  bluebiggrin.gif

Just got out of bed you blood sucking leech on society? Get a job hippy.  Get a bath and a shave. Change your socks also if you dare and are so brave. Stop living on beans you parasitical little twerp. Stop voting Tory. Stop standing in front of me in the off-licence when I'm trying to buy me Marlboro and your trying to purchase a packet of crisps with your bank card. Drink more than 2 pints and pay real cash (not card) before spewing up a load of lentils. Stop bumming your 'flat mate' Dave or whatever he's called becuase that just is not correct. Stop sniffing your Father's underpants also (well last one not sure about but you seem the type).  That's all for now.

Guest Gemmill

Just got out of bed you blood sucking leech on society? Get a job hippy.  Get a bath and a shave. Change your socks also if you dare and are so brave. Stop living on beans you parasitical little twerp. Stop voting Tory. Stop standing in front of me in the off-licence when I'm trying to buy me Marlboro and your trying to purchase a packet of crisps with your bank card. Drink more than 2 pints and pay real cash (not card) before spewing up a load of lentils. Stop bumming your 'flat mate' Dave or whatever he's called becuase that just is not correct. Stop sniffing your Father's underpants also (well last one not sure about but you seem the type).  That's all for now.

:lol: :lol:

"Tell me what colour poncy/faggot scarf you'll be wearing so I can easily identify you." JJC

:lol:

...watch out for the colour co-ordinated man bag. blueyes.gif bluebiggrin.gif

why don't you use the quote feature

:obi:  Feel the love  bluebiggrin.gif