Bob Concur

Guest axel

"Bob, go and tell the fans everything is mint and how we're destined for big things just around the corner"

"Okay Bish, I'll tell them board meetings are really productive and the club is moving in the right direction after Mike saved it from oblivion. That's my favourite one, funniest thing is that I believe it as much as them"

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bob-moncur-very-sad-alan-7088193

Read that for a bit of fun. I liked this bit in particular:

I think that is certainly something to carry into next season and build from there. Quite clearly there has got to be a lot of work done before the start of next season.

I understand that there is money to spend this summer in strengthening the squad.

That worked out well.

This man would have backed Hitler with logic like this.

We always have to support the man in the manager's post ffs. Utter twaddle.

Guest zicomartin

BM is just a bought vote. To make sure LC is not 'outnumbered' by GC and SM on the 'football' board.

Pretty transparent that this is all Bishops work really, all designed to pass the buck of responsibility from MA.

He's a spineless, self-serving, bootlicking supplicant who would lick his own gran out for a fiver.

:lol:

He's totally ruined his legacy to our generation now really, regardless of what he's done for us in the past what he's doing now is nothing short of a betrayal to the football club and the fans.

My opinion of Moncur is not to dissimilar of my thoughts on Carver he is in a game of self preservation saying the right things whereas Carver is so thick he does not know to keep his mouth shut

:lol: Bob Moncur :lol: They're not even pretending to do anything properly. This is on par with the Kinnear appointments. He's fucking antiquated moron, a fossil.

He's a complete prick, but a token appointment to the board is hardly the same as being made director of Football.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bob-moncur-very-sad-alan-7088193

Read that for a bit of fun. I liked this bit in particular:

Think my favourites are:

I hear on Twitter I am being accused of being a “yes man” for Newcastle United. Well, that comes to me as a bit of a surprise because I don’t really understand what a “yes man” is. Is it somebody who has been asked to make a decision and you’ve said yes? Well I can assure that I have never been asked to make a decision since I came back here 26 years ago.

If I don’t agree with somebody then I keep my mouth shut. I’m not that type of bloke, never have been and I’m not starting now.

Hey Bob, you sound just like the type of bloke we need running the club. How do you fancy a job on the board?

Was good enough to be one of the club's greatest ever captains though? Must have something about him.

Most people I knew were glad to see the back of him as a player when he pissed off to the mackems.

The Capital One Cup might be a bit early on in the season but by the time you get to January you know exactly where you are. The likes of last season I thought ‘Now is a good time to have a go’.”

So looks like it might just be the FA Cup we are 'taking seriously' again, then?

:rolleyes:

The Capital One Cup might be a bit early on in the season but by the time you get to January you know exactly where you are. The likes of last season I thought ‘Now is a good time to have a go’.”

So looks like it might just be the FA Cup we are 'taking seriously' again, then?

That is an absolutely outrageous statement. Once again nothing has changed. League survival is still the only objective, and we will take the cups "seriously" if it looks like we are safe halfway through the season. This summer is all about the emperor's new clothes.

That is an absolutely outrageous statement. Once again nothing has changed. League survival is still the only objective, and we will take the cups "seriously" if it looks like we are safe halfway through the season. This summer is all about the emperor's new clothes.

But....but.....but I thought he did an interview and told us everything had changed? You mean to tell me he was just lying?

Well butter my arse.

Guest Roger Kint

This summer is going to be such a let down. So many idiots will have fallen for the bullshit already too :lol: