The Coaching Staff

NUFC

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/04/20/2F10B68D00000578-3346547-image-a-8_1449262069268.jpg

If Ashley's too cheap to hire a proper manager out of our backroom staff I think I'd go with Schoenmaker if we are going to promote from within. Firstly he's German, secondly he's clashing with that fat tart Steve Black who thinks we are working our players too hard.

1. He's a strength and conditioning coach.

2. He's Brazilian.

He's the best thing that has happened to this club since Cacapa.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/04/20/2F10B68D00000578-3346547-image-a-8_1449262069268.jpg

If Ashley's too cheap to hire a proper manager out of our backroom staff I think I'd go with Schoenmaker if we are going to promote from within. Firstly he's German, secondly he's clashing with that fat tart Steve Black who thinks we are working our players too hard.

1. He's a strength and conditioning coach.

2. He's Brazilian.

Imagine trying to train Jack Colback and Vurnon Anita to be strong :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Cathy will still. Simpson/Black to be shown the door. Rest will sip from Rafa teets until the end of the season when he makes his mind up and if we are safe.

Or we go down and Simpson & Cathro become our Hughton & Calderwood.

:sweetjesus:

Cathy will still. Simpson/Black to be shown the door. Rest will sip from Rafa teets until the end of the season when he makes his mind up and if we are safe.

Or we go down and Simpson & Cathro become our Hughton & Calderwood.

:sweetjesus:

Then we sell Armstrong for 80 million the following season - :sweetjesus:

Cathro and Smith staying. The rest are out.

The Club can also confirm the appointment of Fabio Pecchia, Francisco de Míguel Moreno, Antonio Gómez Pérez, who will join Ian Cathro and Simon Smith to form Benitez's coaching team.

Paul Simpson, Alessandro Schoenmaker and Steve Black will part company with the club with immediate effect.

I'd like to think they keep Cathro at the club. No idea why though other than a hope he is as highly rated as they said he was and a change of manager will help him realise that here. Clean break is generally the best in these type of situations.

The Club can also confirm the appointment of Fabio Pecchia, Francisco de Míguel Moreno, Antonio Gómez Pérez, who will join Ian Cathro and Simon Smith to form Benitez's coaching team.

Paul Simpson, Alessandro Schoenmaker and Steve Black will part company with the club with immediate effect.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20160311/rafa-benitez-confirmed-as-newcastle-manager_2281670_5411873

Anyone know who these new guys are?

And yep, pleased to have Cathro staying, he must be stoked to be working with Rafa as well.

Moreno didn't bring much results but the other two have been with him in Napoli/Liverpool/Madrid (and/or).

E: Moreno, fitness coach, also with him in  Liverpool, Inter and Chelsea.