The Coaching Staff

NUFC

Scotland is a hellhole for football though. Deila went to Celtic with his plans for posession based football and high pressing, and Celtic just - literally - went "give us a British dude that makes the players kick other players". Fucking Scotland.

Scotland is a hellhole for football though. Deila went to Celtic with his plans for posession based football and high pressing, and Celtic just - literally - went "give us a British dude that makes the players kick other players". Fucking Scotland.

He was shit at Celtic though. Rodgers likes to play good football as well and he's doing really well

:lol: whit.

He must be playing a very special brand of shite football to still be averaging 2.7 goals a game like :lol:

Deila averaged 2.2 last season playing supposed sexy football.

EDIT: Not saying he's a better or worse manager than Deila like, or thay his football is better or worse to watch. I just find it very hard to believe that his football is "make the players kick other players." I thought Swansea were boring as fuck under him but they had a fetish for knocking the ball about. Think they won the Fair Play League under him too.

I have a celtic fan on facebook, I keep meaning to hide his posts except some sort of grim fascination, constant jokes at expense of Rangers and posts about how great Celtic are. I've spoken to him in real life about the league being very one sided and he has none of it, seriously thinks it's a level playing field and every year they just naturally rise to the top out of genius coaching rather than far greater resources etc. No self awareness. Apparently it will never get boring. (lovely bloke otherwise)

He must be playing a very special brand of shite football to still be averaging 2.7 goals a game like :lol:

EDIT: Not saying he's a better or worse manager than Deila like, or thay his football is better or worse to watch. I just find it very hard to believe that his football is "make the players kick other players." I thought Swansea were boring as fuck under him but they had a fetish for knocking the ball about. Think they won the Fair Play League under him too.

I'll say it instead then. He is a better manager than Deila

All of my Celtic supporting friends said Deila was well out of his depth and football was overall not great. He was also originally intended to be assistant manager. Rodgers is a huge improvement.

Nah. Once he takes a club out of the lower leagues with no budget, produces players that goes on to European clubs and wins a title on a shoestring budget against clubs that are basically Celtic in another league, then I'll believe it. If Rodgers took over Hamilton and beat Celtic to the league with his boring ass football, then yeah.

That siad, I've only watched Celtic in the CL this season. Also FWIW, I proper hate Deila. Smug fucking cunt.

He must be playing a very special brand of shite football to still be averaging 2.7 goals a game like [emoji38]

Nah. Once he takes a club out of the lower leagues with no budget, produces players that goes on to European clubs and wins a title on a shoestring budget against clubs that are basically Celtic in another league, then I'll believe it. If Rodgers took over Hamilton and beat Celtic to the league with his boring ass football, then yeah.

That siad, I've only watched Celtic in the CL this season. Also FWIW, I proper hate Deila. Smug fucking cunt.

He got promoted with Swansea who were a historically small club, nearly won the league with Liverpool and is so far doing way better than Deila did at Celtic. Are you really complaining about Celtic's style of play when they're playing against Barcelona and Man City like? [emoji38]

He must be playing a very special brand of shite football to still be averaging 2.7 goals a game like [emoji38]

He got promoted with Swansea who were a historically small club, nearly won the league with Liverpool and is so far doing way better than Deila did at Celtic. Are you really complaining about Celtic's style of play when they're playing against Barcelona and Man City like? [emoji38]

Yes :lol:

I really, really, hate Rodgers though. I admit it may tint my glasses a tiny bit.

• 2 weeks later...