England

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Mount needs to do something over and above being neat and tidy and ticking over possession tonight, fast becoming a waste of a shirt.

Aye he’s a canny little player but honestly nowt special. Foden for example or Grealish they are special, Mount he’s just a bit meh really and we don’t need to have someone like that in there with the other talent we have like Bellingham for example. 

Edited by HTT II

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Mount needs to do something over and above being neat and tidy and ticking over possession tonight, fast becoming a waste of a shirt.

He did assist the first goal the other night tbf

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

Not shown his best for England but Mount is a cracking little player imo

Totally agree with you re Mount. Think he's a cracking player but really needs to do more. His footwork and close control is basically as good as Foden's (another one who hasn't really done owt for us yet). 

Looking forward to this. Pity about Matterface. 

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Not shown his best for England but Mount is a cracking little player imo

I don't disagree, I've seen him have some great games for Chelsea. Easy to forget that Sterling got panned after WC2018 for being a bit of a spare part in that side and now he's absolutely key, so I've not given up hope on MM. Like 2018 Raheem, he doesn't look bad or anything, he just fails to add anything massively tangible a lot of the time.