England

Yorkie

Just now, Yassassin said:

Southgate gets sacked. Howe gets the England job. We get Southgate. I’d give up because we’d never achieve anything under him. He’s not got it

What are you even on about?

None of those things will happen. They will gibe the job to Lee Carsley or some knacker.

1 minute ago, Yassassin said:

Southgate gets sacked. Howe gets the England job. We get Southgate. I’d give up because we’d never achieve anything under him. He’s not got it

Good job it’s not even a remote possibility then. Absurd hypothesis.

Just now, STM said:

We allowed to criticise this feckless twat yet?

Sleep walking to a world cup failure.

There’s no doubt that since the Euros our performances have dropped. I’m sure there are lots of reasons for that but we don’t look like a cohesive team through the middle. It’s on Southgate to work out how to get these quality players to link up properly. I know it’s not a World Cup / Euros game but we look so devoid of energy

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

How hot is expected to be in Qatar? Expecting some games to be a slugfest of shit because of the temperatures 

Be hot but not baking during the day and fine in the evening. Weather gets cooler as it goes on too.

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Apart from Bellingham, there’s basically no positives to take from this performance. Pope’s been solid. Our movement of the ball has been exceptionally slow at times and when we have broken forward we’ve been so poor 

Too many touches and no movement. Terrible combination.

Gonna celebrate when Southgate is finally given the boot.  Lucked his way through 2 tournaments and here we are serving up his utter shite system again.  He better pray we get a super easy route to the semi final AGAIN.

Edited by David Edgar