England

Yorkie

Just now, David Edgar said:

Good celebrate when Southgate is finally given the boot.  Lucked his way through 2 tournaments and here we are serving up his utter shite system.

Howay man, say what you want about this shit and the quality of our football outside of tournaments but his results have been outstanding in major tournaments. You can talk about the fact he’s got great players at his disposal but the same was said for years and years before and other managers had less success. I agree that this performance is nowhere near good enough and we don’t look like we have a clear system of attack. His time might be close to being up but he didn’t luck his way through two tournaments 

Just now, gbandit said:

Howay man, say what you want about this shit and the quality of our football outside of tournaments but his results have been outstanding in major tournaments. You can talk about the fact he’s got great players at his disposal but the same was said for years and years before and other managers had less success. I agree that this performance is nowhere near good enough and we don’t look like we have a clear system of attack. His time might be close to being up but he didn’t luck his way through two tournaments 

He got proper lucky with the teams we had to face.  The second we played a decent side, we were shite.

Gareth LUCKYBOYgate.

Edited by David Edgar

I've watched England, managed by better managers and with better players put in shit performance after shit performance at international tournaments, losing and drawing against the likes of Iceland, Algeria, Romania, Sweden, and USA.

But I'm supposed to believe that Southgate, the only manager to ever get England to a World Cup semi and Euro final did it because of luck. :lol:

18 minutes ago, gbandit said:

How hot is expected to be in Qatar? Expecting some games to be a slugfest of shit because of the temperatures 

It'll actually be cooler than the 1994 World Cup (temperature wise only) most of the time.

I doubt that'll get mentioned ever though.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Ben said:

Aye, our full squad must be in the top three in the world 

Absolutely no one should have this opinion about those players imo. No one had anything even approaching this opinion about the same players 2-4 years ago.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've watched England, managed by better managers and with better players put in shit performance after shit performance at international tournaments, losing and drawing against the likes of Iceland, Algeria, Romania, Sweden, and USA.

But I'm supposed to believe that Southgate, the only manager to ever get England to a World Cup semi and Euro final did it because of luck. :lol:

Massive mistake to give him another tournament with this set of players, you've been terrible for ages. Southgate did well to unite the country behind the team but he's so far out of his depth now.