England

Yorkie

53 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

Looks awful as a headline - in context of the article it's not as bad. But yeah, poor decision to bring it up at all.

You never mention the war :lol:

I think anyone who has read that open letter pre-tournament, or any of the other times he's spoken about what a modern England/Britain should be and what this team represents to him, will know that he's not some frothing nationalist. Clumsily worded though, no doubt.

47 minutes ago, DMC said:

I think the whole thing is hilarious, FBPE Twitter is going into full meltdown 

They shouldn’t have hung their hat on him in the first place. The man is a football manager that has had some good results, that’s it really. Yes he’s a nice enough guy that believes in equality etc, but then so do most people in the game. Everyone has to be a hero or a villain to some people.

Guest HTT II

Not much wrong with what he said, tbh. I’m sure if he was asked to elaborate more he’d articulate what he meant in full which tbh I don’t need him to do for me because I understand what he meant/means. 

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

Not much wrong with what he said, tbh. I’m sure if he was asked to elaborate more he’d articulate what he meant in full which tbh I don’t need him to do for me because I understand what he meant/means. 

Please enlighten me.

On 09/07/2021 at 15:16, Klaus said:

Do they have VAR for the goal line?

:scared:

Interesting fact re the 1966 final. If it had been level at the end of extra time, there would have been no penalty shoot out. There would have been a replay, and if after extra time in the replay, it was still level, the World Champions would have been decided on the drawing of lots. Imagine that.