Guest DONTOONER

Guest DONTOONER

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,277-2493514_1,00.html

Premiership

The Times December 08, 2006

The interview: José Mourinho

'I have nine untouchable stars. Shevchenko is not one of them'

Matt Dickinson

In the most candid interview he has given, the Chelsea manger reveals who picks the team at Stamford Bridge

Mourinho reveals all | The coach's curse | Football comes second

Is there any part of you that envies Manchester United or Arsenal for their more expansive, adventurous football — for using wingers all the time?  

We had wingers last season and were told we were not an attacking team. This season we don’t have them, so you cannot say that.

But they have a reputation for more pretty football?I think they sell their product well.

Would you not accept they are more attractive?

How can you say that?

Everyone says it.

Do they?

They say you are a very good power team

I don’t agree. We are a team adapted to the reality, which is why Arsenal cannot beat Bolton at Bolton and why Chelsea under me have played three matches and got three victories at Bolton with zero goals conceded. The best football is the football adapted to the circumstances.

You cannot play against Bolton at Bolton the same you play at home against Watford. My feeling is that some teams and some managers play every game with the same philosophy, with the same game strategy and principles. Sometimes they beat someone 6-0 and sometimes they lose a game they shouldn’t lose.

One of the strengths is to adapt to different realities, which is what I am trying to do with Chelsea in England and Chelsea in Europe. Chelsea cannot play in Europe the same way it plays in England.

:thup:

Quack? or Genius?

Personally i think he has the most modern footballing brain atm....they play effective football which win games....

I know there are alot of people who complain how boring chelsea plays however...the bottom line is they dominated in this recent years. They broke free the Man Utd and Arsenal strongHold and i could say improve thier own standards to a certain degree.(competition)

He made a fool out of Sir Alex when he shoke his hand even before the whistle has been blow....he irritates the calm collective wenger till his flip over and barks

He is unbelieveable when it comes down to mind games...and whatever he has being saying so far about THE GAME OF FOOTBALL in general has being inspiring...

How many of you reckon you will see chelsea on top of the table come end of the season....

Cause i certainly doubt Man Utd can be consistant all year with the way they play

Guest DONTOONER

Btw i have only highlighted a part of the article...feel free to read the rest of it some of the things he says are interesting....about the future of England youth and so forth...

Mick will confirm Mourinho is actually shit because he's taken Chelsea backwards this season. Shite Board as well.

The league table doesn't lie....from 8 points clear leaders the last 2 seasons to 6 points off top spot now, shite or what.  No ambition. :winking:

Mick will confirm Mourinho is actually shit because he's taken Chelsea backwards this season. Shite Board as well.

The league table doesn't lie....from 8 points clear leaders the last 2 seasons to 6 points off top spot now, shite or what.  No ambition. :winking:

bluesleep.gif

bluesleep.gif

We going to turn this thread into another one of THOSE threads!? Arent there enough of them already!?  :roll:

No, I'll just let him get on with it, it only makes one person look daft.

Back on topic. Mourinho has taken Chelsea backwards this season. FACT.  Therefore, he must be shit. bluelaugh.gif

:banghead:

You got a problem there, Jon? Get yersel' oot for a beer, man. Looks like you need it.

Dont think I could face one at the moment!

HTL's obsessed with Mick. Sad, really.

I think you're the one obsessed with blokes, tbh.

Baseless, pointless and immature statement.

Nothing new from you then :lol:

Like this one then....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33507.msg642042.html#msg642042

You're the one talking about Mick in a topic that he had neither posted in nor had anything to do with. I know you've got some agenda against him but do you really need to bring it into every thread?

Back on topic. Mourinho has taken Chelsea backwards this season. FACT.  Therefore, he must be shit. bluelaugh.gif

You got a problem there, Jon? Get yersel' oot for a beer, man. Looks like you need it.

Eh? Why not? Still hung over from a big session last night, or something?

Like this one then....

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,33507.msg642042.html#msg642042

You're the one talking about Mick in a topic that he had neither posted in nor had anything to do with. I know you've got some agenda against him but do you really need to bring it into every thread?

I have nowt against Mick, so what is this agenda you mention? It seems you've missed those posts with him babbling on about me, like. Why's that, or do you just want an excuse to make a post to me?

I'm already taken if you're after something, married to a woman like. Sorry.

gay.gif

Guest thompers

Like this one then....

I have nowt against Mick, so what is this agenda you mention? It seems you've missed those posts with him babbling on about me, like. Why's that, or do you just want an excuse to make a post to me?

I'm already taken if you're after something, married to a woman like. Sorry.

gay.gif

Poor bitch :lol:

I imagine shes getting her leg over from the bloke next door, because you're too busy typing furiously to defend the chairman. I bet you don't even know she's left the house, or hear the loud thudding of the bed headboard...

Yep, my insides hurt!

Yep, my insides hurt!

Bloody hell! That doesn't sound good.

Yep, my insides hurt!

Bloody hell! That doesn't sound good.

Always like this the day or 2 after a lot of drink.