The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Derby, Sociedad double @ 4/1

Good luck betting on them :lol: Only a matter of time before Moyes gets sacked

I was hoping this would be the game he turns it around :lol: Still another half yet to play.

Really liking the BTTS yes/no & winner bet. I've only just really started branching out from the standard team winner accumulators. 

Just won €122 from a €2 treble with Newcastle BTTS no, Leicester BTTS & Southampton BTTS no.  Won with it last weekend too

Really liking the BTTS yes/no & winner bet. I've only just really started branching out from the standard team winner accumulators. 

Just won €122 from a €2 treble with Newcastle BTTS no, Leicester BTTS & Southampton BTTS no.  Won with it last weekend too

:thup: I've been looking at this type of bet as my mate has won a few but I've never bothered as of yet. Might have a go tomorrow but as you've done, I'll be sticking to trebles, maybe even doubles.

Is the whole Tippeligaen going BTTS and over 2.5 again? Can't believe I missed it last week.

Ditto. It's the final day today and there's pretty much nowt left to play for so I'm expecting buckets of goals again.

Is the whole Tippeligaen going BTTS and over 2.5 again? Can't believe I missed it last week.

Ditto. It's the final day today and there's pretty much nowt left to play for so I'm expecting buckets of goals again.

Stabæk and Strømsgodset are dueling it out for 2nd and 3rd. Molde have an outside chance for the EL spot if Odd and Viking fuck up. Start and Mjøndalen fighting it out to avoid the last relegation spot.

Stabæk and Strømsgodset are dueling it out for 2nd and 3rd. Molde have an outside chance for the EL spot if Odd and Viking fuck up. Start and Mjøndalen fighting it out to avoid the last relegation spot.

:thup:

Forgot one of the bottom 3 places is a play off. Thought only 2nd and 3rd were the Europa places though?

:thup:

Forgot one of the bottom 3 places is a play off. Thought only 2nd and 3rd were the Europa places though?

Cup winner gets the fourth spot, but Rosenborg are pretty much nailed on to win the cup so the 4th spot is in effect an EL spot.

Strømsgodset - Vålerenga seems like a classic 2-2 type of match-up. Start - Molde is canny, as Start needs to win to survive and Molde wants the outside chance of a EL spot and are currently firing on all sylinders. Viking - Mjøndalen could be goals galore as well as Mjøndalen need to win to survive and Viking want to make certain the 4th spot remains theirs.

Can anyone recommend an online betting calculator to replicate the winnings from an eleven-selection six-folds (462 separate bets)?

Thanks

https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator.html

This one can do it. Choose Accumulator then Fold Options: Enabled.

Ta. :thup:

Was feeling naively optimistic about this, after all the tricky ones came through yesterday (or were voided in Everton's case):

http://i.imgur.com/5nqTbrf.png

Would have returned £1.9k off £46 worth of 10p bets :lol:

Citeh and Arsenal really easily could have won their games but for Giroud missing about three open goals and De Bruyne/Sterling doing shit Gianfranco Zola impressions. Sake.