The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest neesy111

Back to back Monday jackpots coming right up.

....except the game will probably be garbage.

Aye, I'm totally expecting that.

Gillingham looks sound, very good at home, high scoring, Colchester absolutely hopeless defensively pretty much all season (despite being pretty good going forward).

Plymouth I'd be a little more wary of. Newport lost almost every game for the first two months until they changed manager and have improved dramatically since to get themselves well clear of the drop zone, neither of the other two teams in the promotion places managed to beat them either. Plymouth also hit the skids themselves quite recently though they have won the last couple. Still a decent price but doesn't look the dead cert to me that Gillingham do.

Guest Roger Kint

Daft £10 on Palace, Hull, QPR, Burnley & Pompey pays £350

At a loss with what to do with the 365 offer today. The only guarantee will be its pretty poor :lol:

Thought Gillingham won didnt they?

Aye 1-0, I copied the thread and had them with Plymouth, £2 returned a massive £8.64 and of course it's a win when I haven't posted in here.

For Man U Chelsea I have £2.64 on the draw and £1 on a penalty awarded.

Just opened a Coral account in the wife's name to take up tonight's offer of 5 to 1 for Liverpool to score

Ermmm .. should my wife not have £30 in my account by now ?

Just opened a Coral account in the wife's name to take up tonight's offer of 5 to 1 for Liverpool to score

Ermmm .. should my wife not have £30 in my account by now ?

Patience. It'll probably be at the end of the game, and with some of those offers it can be 24 hours.

Guest Roger Kint

Why are Liverpool favourites tonight? ???

Worst goalscoring run in their entire history and are favourites away to Stoke who have battered most the tops sides at home so far? :lol: