Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Next week Lovejoy tells us that Dwight Gayle needs to start scoring goals if he's to surpass the half dozen mark this season.

Just after that Lee Ryder tweets he's heard a rumour we might be interested in signing him.

Next week Lovejoy tells us that Dwight Gayle needs to start scoring goals if he's to surpass the half dozen mark this season.

He doesn't win anywhere near enough headers for his size,certainly not enough to become the 'outlet'  you talk of. That more clear?

Watch the villa footage, see how many he wins to justify being brought on 'because they were killing us in the air'. From the stands, I counted 0. Could be wrong.

There's still 33 games left to be played this season :lol:

Baring injuries, can you see him getting much game time?

Yeah, he'll play when he's needed. I can still see him scoring at least another 7 or 8 this season.

This is essentially my point. When is he needed? Barring injury he doesn't do what people on here think he does. Or not for me anyway. This 'outlet' and 'good in the air' stuff, I'm yet to see it this season like.

He cost is points at villa and could have cost us the win at Norwich through through being s thick cunt.

My opinion is rafa doesn't trust him, and I can't see how that changes without minutes on the pitch, which he isn't getting.

I've only seen the majority of games he's played this season from the stands, so I haven't rewatched footage etc, but he doesn't won anywhere near enough headers to justify this 'outlet' tag. If he was brought on because we were getting 'killed in the air' against villa then he didn't do his job, because he didn't win fuck all, and that's a familiar pattern imo.

There's still 33 games left to be played this season [emoji38]

Yeah, he'll play when he's needed. I can still see him scoring at least another 7 or 8 this season.

This is essentially my point. When is he needed? Barring injury he doesn't do what people on here think he does. Or not for me anyway. This 'outlet' and 'good in the air' stuff, I'm yet to see it this season like.

He cost is points at villa and could have cost us the win at Norwich through through being s thick c***.

Cost us the win against Villa even though he didn't concede the orignal corner, nor did he concede the 2nd corner that they actually scored from. Not to mention he didn't lose his man or flap at the cross.

As for the Norwich game, he's one of the very reasons we won it due to their CB's absolutely shitting themselves at his presence.

Absolutely ridiculous comment to even make.

He cost is points at villa and could have cost us the win at Norwich through through being s thick c***.

Cost us the win against Villa even though he didn't concede the orignal corner, nor did he concede the 2nd corner that they actually scored from. Not to mention he didn't lose his man or flap at the cross.

As for the Norwich game, he's one of the very reasons we won it due to their CB's absolutely shitting themselves at his presence.

Maybe I'm too negative on him because I'm disappointed as I thought he'd be better, but he could easily have been flagged for the last goal at Norwich, and he was nothing short of horseshit against villa, that stupid flick especially.

Would love to be proved wrong, but as I said originally, I don't think rafa trusts him, and I don't blame him.

I missed the Norwich game and have only seen the sky footage of the last two goals, so I'll accept your point on that, he still could easily have been flagged for the last though.

I can understand why people aren't that keen on Mitro.  But at least use valid points to back up your reasoning :lol:

Which point isn't valid? Do you think rafa trusts him? How was he against villa? Am I wrong about him being offside for the winner against Norwich?

I can understand why people aren't that keen on Mitro.  But at least use valid points to back up your reasoning :lol:

Which point isn't valid? Do you think rafa trusts him? How was he against villa? Am I wrong about him being offside for the winner against Norwich?

Saying he cost us against Villa, doesn't win headers, some bullshit about Norwich. 

A possible offside and a fairly poor cameo against Villa.  Quick, throw him under the bus.  He's shit.

If you wanted to point to his lack of composure and pace.  Then I'd tend to agree.  But you're not.  You're talking shit.

I missed the Norwich game and have only seen the sky footage of the last two goals, so I'll accept your point on that, he still could easily have been flagged for the last though.

Flagged for what? (Serious question, I can't remember)

Do I think Rafa trusts him? :lol:

Our best performance of the season came with him in the team.  It just so happens that we signed a prolific striker, who looks like scoring every time he plays and we only play one up top.  What is Rafa going to do?  Play one of them the wing FFS? 

Saying he cost us against Villa, doesn't win headers, some bullshit about Norwich. 

A possible offside and a fairly poor cameo against Villa.  Quick, throw him under the bus.  He's s***.

If you wanted to point to his lack of composure and pace.  Then I'd tend to agree.  But you're not.  You're talking s***.

i haven't even got to those points, my villa point was a reaction to someone claiming he came on 'as we were getting battered in the air', something he did the square root of f*** all to change, and if thats is what he is going to be used for, then he needs to win more in the air, because he currently doesn't.

we could discuss the various guilt edged chances he's missed, the fact he is slow as f*** and has been disappointing so far as a whole and has done absolutely nothing to justify the love for him from the stands, no problem.

He's a great cheerleader, i'll give him that, other than that he has an awful lot to do, and he isn't getting many minutes on the pitch to do it.

Our best performance of the season came with him in the team.  It just so happens that we signed a prolific striker, who looks like scoring every time he plays and we only play one up top.  What is Rafa going to do?  Play one of them the wing FFS? 

:pardsgrin:

:lol: haha, aye, good old Alan would have solved this. :lol:

:lol:

He's not interfering with play

I've made my points so badly  :lol:

I'll sum up; I don't think he'll make it at rafa's NUFC. He's just not particularly good at anything. He misses big chances, he doesn't win much in the air, he makes bad decisions and is a hot head. Only minutes on the pitch can change this, minutes he is not getting.

I don't buy the 'he's an outlet for us to hit' point. He should be, but he isn't, because he isn't very good in the air with his back to goal, despite his stature.

The end.