Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

mitrovic isnt as good in the air as a lot of people are making out. better than gayle but he missed a boat load of decent headed chances last year. spent most build up play trying to chest the ball or trying to win free kicks rather than actually trying to get a couple of feet off the floor for headers.

Oh, we certainly need someone new. But so far it's looked like we've been playing specifically like we had a tall target point up front just without him actually being there.

seems to have become  a better player by simply not playing and us having to watch our turgid performances.

we need to go out and by a decent proven goalscorer.

I do think we'll be better when he's back because we lack physicality and the refs down here probably won't punish him as harshly, but I definitely agree with this.

Why?

Because by the time he's playing for us, he wouldn't have played a competitive match since ... last season?

His first game back will be Cheltenham in the cup so will get some match practice before Brighton

Guest neesy111

We're missing his link up play, it's obvious. Particularly if Shelvey's playing coz he's constantly knocking it long.

That's poor link up poor.

Why?

Because by the time he's playing for us, he wouldn't have played a competitive match since ... last season?

His first game back will be Cheltenham in the cup so will get some match practice before Brighton

Forgot about that - but I'm sure he'll need more than one game.