Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Doubt he will but it'd be good if Rafa were to consider ditching the 1 up top and start Mitro with Gayle on Saturday now.

Probably the first time this season that Mitro would be going into a game whilst high on confidence.

Just don't think Rafa fancies him. Be interesting when Murphy is fully fit.

Doubt he will but it'd be good if Rafa were to consider ditching the 1 up top and start Mitro with Gayle on Saturday now.

Probably the first time this season that Mitro would be going into a game whilst high on confidence.

I'd hope that Rafa's got a better eye for a player than preferring Murphy to Mitrovic tbh.

We look so much better as a team every time he's on the pitch and it's no coincidence, his positional sense is generally excellent which makes up a bit for his arthritic lack of pace. This is why he always seems to get so much of the ball when he comes on, always open for a good pass in the final third. Really needs to work on his finishing though.

Murphy was fully fit when he arrived and didn't even make the bench

Very well taken goals, still think he and Gayle should start together.

Couldn't really draw much conclusion from that tbh, they were pretty easy goals. But good that he was in the right place anyway.

Very well taken goals, still think he and Gayle should start together.

Couldn't really draw much conclusion from that tbh, they were pretty easy goals. But good that he was in the right place anyway.

Being in the right place has never been his problem tbf. Personally I'd start him alongside Gayle v Brentford but I don't think that's how Rafa wants to play at all so expect Diame/Gayle up top again.

Is he related to Strfan Mitrovic? They look really similar but there's nothing on the internet I can see suggesting they are.

I always wondered that. I had a Strfan in a FIFA pack and they look really similar.

Is he related to Strfan Mitrovic? They look really similar but there's nothing on the internet I can see suggesting they are.

I always wondered that. I had a Strfan in a FIFA pack and they look really similar.

He isnt related to Stefan.I am from Serbia,Mitrovic is often used surname same as Smith in England...and that is only similarity between our best striker and idiot defender who almoust cost us victory against Austria last night

He isnt related to Stefan.I am from Serbia,Mitrovic is often used surname same as Smith in England...and that is only similarity between our best striker and idiot defender who almoust cost us victory against Austria last night

:lol: :thup:

How much has he played for Serbia in these internationals? Wouldn't be surprised to see a starting eleven on Saturday with none of our international players starting.

75 mins

In first game he was on the bench,manager state that he dont have strenght for 2 games in 4 days becouse he dont play in the club