Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

A Partizan fan :lol:  Welcome mate, we have some good memories of playing your lot.  And when I say good I obviously mean catastrophic :lol:

:D long time ago

Mitrovic started his career in Partizan FC,fans beleived he will become a legend,but  early sign for Anderleht made him just marvelous youngster

A Partizan fan :lol:  Welcome mate, we have some good memories of playing your lot.  And when I say good I obviously mean catastrophic :lol:

Mitrovic started his career in Partizan FC,fans beleived he will become a legend,but  early sign for Anderleht made him just marvelous youngster

Very off topic, but got some mates going over to Belgrade this weekend. Think they're watching Red Star over the weekend, but not sure.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see him back in with Perez behind him in one of our next two games.

Yeah, let's drop Gayle who got a hat trick in his last home game, and bring in Pérez who has not only been playing shite but, unforgivably, gave up covering his runner against Wolves and gave the ball away in his own final third which led directly to their second goal.

Hopefully Rafa's made his mind up regarding Pérez by not including him in his last match day squad.

Very off topic, but got some mates going over to Belgrade this weekend. Think they're watching Red Star over the weekend, but not sure.

Belgrade is horrible if you're not Serbian tbh. Got refused service so many times because I was Norwegian, heard the waiters walk away mumbling stuff about "Jens Stoltenberg" :lol: Surreal stay that was.

Belgrade is horrible if you're not Serbian tbh. Got refused service so many times because I was Norwegian, heard the waiters walk away mumbling stuff about "Jens Stoltenberg" :lol: Surreal stay that was.

Really!? :lol:

Really!? :lol:

They absolutely loathe NATO it seems :lol: Loved their war museum as well. So much intricate detail from ancient times, then you hit the 90s and there's absolutely nothing shown :lol: Just a US plane they shot down.

Wouldn't be surprised if we see him back in with Perez behind him in one of our next two games.

Yeah, let's drop Gayle who got a hat trick in his last home game, and bring in Pérez who has not only been playing s**** but, unforgivably, gave up covering his runner against Wolves and gave the ball away in his own final third which led directly to their second goal.

Hopefully Rafa's made his mind up regarding Pérez by not including him in his last match day squad.

Tbf to Perez though, he was brilliant behind/alongside Mitro away at QPR then he was put back out wide in his most ineffective position at home to Wolves. He was caught in area he shouldn't really be operating in, harsh to judge him on that imo. Mitro/Perez partnership hasn't been seen since the 6-0 which was our best performance of the season and their individual game time has been limited since.

Not hard to see why someone would suggest Rafa may bring that back for one of the next couple of the games as it deserves the opportunity at some point regardless of Gayle's hattrick in the last home game. Personally i'd like to see Mitro/Gayle given the chance together but Rafa seems happy to give Gayle/Diame extended game time even though it hasn't looked up to much of a partnership.

This is like the fourth or fifth time one of them is there, he absolutely loves the place :lol: Suppose Sweden isn't in NATO, but I somehow doubt the average Serbian is too clued up about which Scandinavian country is.

This is like the fourth or fifth time one of them is there, he absolutely loves the place :lol: Suppose Sweden isn't in NATO, but I somehow doubt the average Serbian is too clued up about which Scandinavian country is.

Wrong.

Also,very off topic

Average Serbian knows very well who send bombs 78 days while the rest of the world watch that with beer and popcorns

You are just one of 1% foreigners who didnt have nice time in Belgrade and i am sorry about that.All other have a nice time ...ask them about Exit festival or Beer fest

Sorry for offtopic

Average Serbian knows very well who send bombs 78 days while the rest of the world watch that with beer and popcorns

Just a minority more likely, the majority of people everywhere are ashamed and even horrified by the actions of politicians.

/back to topic..

"He has kept working hard in the training sessions, and sometimes he is even working too hard. “Then you try to guide him in the right direction and he continues to work hard, and I was really pleased when he scored the goals for Serbia. We were doing some more training because he wants to do extra work after all the training sessions and we have this in place so he can do it."

Great attitude :thup:

He must have been itching to get on today, especially watching Gayle win his share of headers against their centre halves who didn't look great in the air.

Obviously Rafa knows best, but Mitro must be getting very frustrated.

He must have been itching to get on today, especially watching Gayle win his share of headers against their centre halves who didn't look great in the air.

Obviously Rafa knows best, but Mitro must be getting very frustrated.

His time will come. Hopefully he stays patient and keeps the right attitude in training. Got to fancy him to start one of the next two matches.

Want him to start but the choice between him and Gayle is healthy competition. Suspect his next start will be in the cup and wouldn't  bet against him scoring. It's  great to hear those Rafa quotes about his application in training. O0

Why does he need a kick up the arse though? His attitude's been spot on for ages.

With regards to application in match situations, rather than raw commitment. I've always advocated Mitrovic being on the teamsheet for what he brings in terms of commitment, but I don't think he's playing near where he's capable of. He needs to temper that infectious passion with some proper decision making and composure and some time on the bench will hopefully make him realise there's more to being a top footballer than what he's doing at the moment. Being on the team sheet every week with no competition for his place with as young as he is and the obvious faults he has was probably not right for him (PL last year), and he doesn't seem to have the ability to carry the increasing arrogance it would bring.

TLDR; Don't get me wrong I'm a big Mitrovic fan, I just think he needs some time out for some self reflection. In Rafa I trust.

spoke volumes that he wasn't used at all last night imo.

Can't see much of a future at rafa's nufc for him unless something dramatically changes.

Have you been reading the Chronicle? :lol:

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/rafa-benitezs-decision-leave-aleksandar-12046018

IMO, he wasn't used because he wasn't needed. If it was still 0-0 at 65/70 minutes then we'd have seen him. But we were controlling the game and didn't need to change anything which is why the subs came on late.

He'll have a part to play this season, but he cant drop Gayle when he is scoring so many goals.