Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Despite my criticism of him as a player he has a fantastic attitude it seems and is a very passionate guy which I can really relate to. Ideally he will make it big here, and I hope he does, but ability wise, he has a long way to go and I just can't see him showing that enough along with the kind of discipline Rafa looks for in a player, for him to be a genuine success here. I feel he will be to us what Ketsbaia is rather than say Solano or Robert.

Passion is great but needs to be chanelled correctly. Pointless if your passion gets you suspended especially as his passion could be seen as bravado and for the crowd.

His attitude is absolutely spot on like. It's so refreshing to have a foreign player so desperate to play for our club and not just see it as a stepping stone to a bigger team. Love the lad :thup:

Despite my criticism of him as a player he has a fantastic attitude it seems and is a very passionate guy which I can really relate to. Ideally he will make it big here, and I hope he does, but ability wise, he has a long way to go and I just can't see him showing that enough along with the kind of discipline Rafa looks for in a player, for him to be a genuine success here.

This.

Aleksandar Mitrovic on supporting Newcastle United and how long he will be at the club...

“It has been my favourite club ever since I was a boy in Serbia. I have followed Newcastle my whole life. They played Partizan Belgrade in Europe when I was small. I was a Partizan fan and they play in the same colours, black and white stripes. I fell in love with them then. It is unusual. People normally pick teams like Manchester United and Barcelona, but not for me. There was something here I really liked. It was the passion, the relationship between fans and players. You could feel it on the TV. Even big clubs were afraid of this crowd."

Despite my criticism of him as a player he has a fantastic attitude it seems and is a very passionate guy which I can really relate to. Ideally he will make it big here, and I hope he does, but ability wise, he has a long way to go and I just can't see him showing that enough along with the kind of discipline Rafa looks for in a player, for him to be a genuine success here.

This.

If Mitro does improve and be a significant  player for us, it would elevate the methods of Rafa for me.

Not all managers can improve players like Wenger types.

Rafa stock will be really high.

Hat trick today for him or a sending off within 5 mins.

Really want him to succeed, if his heads right and focuses on the game and not just battling opponents he's a handful.

I think he will take his chance if he starts today

Some of the things he says, about loving everything not just about NUFC, but the City and everything else is just lovely from a young foreign lad who has no ties. I can't understand why some people don't just get behind him 100% instead of slating him at any opportunity.