Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

Depends on who we get to replace him but based on the slow and expensive transfer window I would probably keep him at this moment in time.

And hope for?

If Lyon really want to buy him and are offering £15m I'd definitely sell him. There has also been talk of Turkish clubs being interested in him.

As for replacing him, I'm sure we'd be able to loan at least one striker who is better than Mitrović at putting the ball in the back of the net. In a season leading up to a World Cup there'll be quite a few 2nd, 3rd or 4th choice strikers itching to go out on loan to make sure they get plenty of game time.

We could probably still buy a relatively cheap striker who could do a decent job as third choice. A striker in the last year of their contract / a foreign league player where the fees aren't as high. For example, Middlesbrough had Negredo last season. Apparently Fulham agreed a £5m fee with Bordeaux for Diego Rolan before he rejected the move (no idea if he's any good but I don't rate Mitrović as a striker anyway).

Most promoted clubs take advantage of the loan system. Obviously NUFC aren't going to be spending a lot so we can probably loan a better standard of player than we can buy at the moment, especially as a newly promoted club.

I'd sell him but we're already low on strikers and the chances are if we do sell him then he'll not be replaced, which makes me lean towards keep.

This. If he stays I think we'll have 3 strikers this season, and if he goes we'll have 2

Chances are there'll be a lot of movement right at the end of the transfer window when players realise or are told they won't be a regular starter. I'd imagine if NUFC sell Mitrović it will only be when a replacement has been secured. I'd think if NUFC had got Tammy Abraham on loan Mitrović would have been pushed out already.

keep. Selling him means we only have Gayle who historically misses games through injury. Even if we got 15 million as others have said what would we get with that?

I think Perez plays better with Mitrovic in the team too

He does, like the time we were relegated because we couldn't score goals.

I'd sell him because he's basically shit. I know he's a body and I do like his character, but he'll be next to no use on the pitch in the Premier League. We might be in a bit of a scrap next season (I don't think we're certs for relegation candidates...) - strikers like Mitrovic who waste chances for fun are not what we want.

I'd happily sell him at a loss and - on that note - I really hope Charnz doesn't fuck-up our chance of getting a half-decent striker in because we're determined to hold out for something daft like £15m.