Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Meh I'd keep just because there's at least 10 c***s I'd rather shift first.

This. He has to stay in good shape though, and remain focused mentally. I wouldn't sell unless we got a ready and proven replacement.

If we need to sell to buy then we can't get a replacement until he's gone anyway.

This. He has to stay in good shape though, and remain focused mentally. I wouldn't sell unless we got a ready and proven replacement.

If we need to sell to buy then we can't get a replacement until he's gone anyway.

Probably why Rolan is waiting in the wings to see how things play out.

Probably. But it doesn't stop us having an agreement in place of some sorts.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd sell him without hesitation. There's very little reason to keep a striker whose only redeeming feature seems to be sometimes holding it up well. That's almost on par with Riviere in terms of useful attributes imo. We'd have to do pretty badly in the transfer market to not improve upon him with the same money available and Rafa choosing.

Guest firetotheworks

That's all well and good, but we can't afford the age excuse. We were relegated during his development last time, and he hasn't improved since. If it ends up clicking with him then fair enough, but I'd happily let it happen elsewhere, rather than take that risk based on very little.

That's all well and good, but we can't afford the age excuse. We were relegated during his development last time, and he hasn't improved since. If it ends up clicking with him then fair enough, but I'd happily let it happen elsewhere, rather than take that risk based on very little.

What development?

He was never afforded any time to develop, he came in as one for the future and within weeks he was given the responsibility of being the man that would get us the premiership goals we needed to survive.

You might say that with a 12million price tag, we should expect him to be up to it, but then you remember that 22 years ago we spent £15 million on the man for that job.

I understand this, but I don't understand it at the same time. He's not our main striker, he's young and developing, yet people are giving up after two seasons? His hold up play is decent, he's in the right places to get chances at goal but is let down by his finishing at the moment. It's not as if he's totally useless. Who would you want within the team to take his place?