Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

Hope he doesn't get booed because people think booing former players is what you do and circumstances don't come into it.

Pissing in the wind I know.

Maybe Sir Les style, cheer to start, boo throughout and then cheer at the end (if we win)

Interview from this weekend (pre-match)

https://theathletic.com/4087929/2023/01/15/aleksandar-mitrovic-fulham-newcastle-exclusive/

(excerpt on Newcastle:)

As for Newcastle, it might surprise a few people that Mitrovic talks about his time at St James’ Park so effusively and can see past his frustrations with Benitez.

“It didn’t work out but that doesn’t mean I didn’t stay in a good relationship with the club and everyone there,” he says. “I was young. I played under a manager who had a defensive style of football. But I never had any problem with the club or the fans. They loved me there. They respected the way I played and they knew I gave everything for the club. I have only the best possible words for everyone at Newcastle.”

“After six months at Newcastle, you find out that everyone has had the same seat for 10 years or maybe even longer. You go out to warm up and recognise everybody in the front row. ‘How are you, my friend?’. I’d speak to people and they’d say, ‘It used to be my grandad going to matches here, next it will be my kids’.

“They live for football, you know? They live for the weekend to see their team. When friends in Serbia ask me about England, I tell them about Newcastle because football is like a religion to these people.

“They gave me the chance to play in the Premier League, aged 20. It’s a massive club and I still support them. Everything that’s happened there, with the new owner and all the money, it’s fully deserved for the fans. They are the best in England, maybe in the world.”

Can't imagine Fulham fans love him saying we're the best fans in England :lol:

I can't not like him, like.

Edited by Inferior Acuña

• 4 weeks later...