Jamaal Lascelles: set to miss 6–9 months with ACL injury (Official)

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

He has always been someone who needs a Rafa type coach to get the best out of his very limited game, he’s a decent defender, but a poor footballer. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a really big supporters of Jamaal since he came on the scene, i was rooting for him to get in the England squad for a number of years but lately He's  been slow, bad on the ball, not that good in the air, seems like he's putting a lot of work in the gym and is busy punching people in training, he either needs to improve his football shape and play or start considering a boxing career.

Struggled for the first 20 mins. Then they changed things up a bit and he seemed to grow into it.

You’re just never confident that he’s capable of shutting up shop when we need to see out a narrow win though.

With him being captain we probably need to get shot of him or else he'll start every game, as I don't think Howe has the arsehole to take the armband away from him.

Has the odd good game in him like last week but costs us goals more often than not. You could write that sentence about Mike Williamson though.

Swapping him out and getting Tarkowski in might be the best bit of business we do this January.