Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Never rated him. Would have preferred Woodman to have developed his game than let this chancer play. 

Dubravka is not just a good goalkeeper, he's a leader at the back. Which we sorely need.

Never rated him. Except for rating him better than Eliott. Which is like being the nicest guy in prison.

Got the feeling he pleasantly surprised most of us saving Bruce's bacon so often last season, taking over the Dubs mantle, but was never convinced. We shouldn't have d!cked around giving people chances and he's clearly inferior to Dubs, didn't expect him to play but now he's shot his bolt he'll be out, two points down the drain too late probably.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Just now, Wallsendmag said:

Absolutely disgusting performance from him today. One thing Howe got worng was picking this clown over Dubravka. Haven't seen the goals back on TV yet but inside the ground I thought he could have done better with all 3.

First is one of the worst pieces of goalkeeping I’ve ever seen. If Danny Baker was still churning out VHS tapes of footballer bloopers it’d be on one. 

1 minute ago, christ said:

First is one of the worst pieces of goalkeeping I’ve ever seen. If Danny Baker was still churning out VHS tapes of footballer bloopers it’d be on one. 

I was in the Gallowgate. It just seemed to go straight through him. 

Edited by Wallsendmag

1 minute ago, christ said:

nah. i love dubs but his howler away to spurs was worse.

This is really not his level. Decent Championship keeper with the odd howler and loves to butter fingers the odd goal in now and again.

Don't actively dislike him but this nonsense about injured first choice keeper not going straight back in after return from injury because the other keeper did okay shit needs to stop.

The thing is Darlow hasn't exactly done okay this season either so no excuse him starting today.