Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Woodman please, not this bloke.

Genuine question, why? Surely Darlow must be at least as good as Elliot.

Simply from the limited time seeing both play Woodman looks and is (imo) the better GK.

It'll be Darlow in mind, just got the hope as the lad knows he's going to get 8 games. He'll have something to prove and will want to take his chance with both hands.

Got a season ticket at Crawley Town like?

Nah, just what you see from the limited England U19 games, and 4 or so from the International tournament a while back, and i think one Crawley game. So very limited but the lad is very highly thought of and the lad was highly praised by Crawley and England.

Darlow on the other hand, seeing him at Forest, that was when he wasn't dropped (which happen a bit) looked like a very nervous and edgy GK. And Woodman doesn't look nervous at all, i think i'd go with the more confident GK and that's definitely Woodman.

Well Crawley haven't been on TV at all this season so surely you must remember going to a game if he was playing

Maybe it wasn't them, definitely seen him play for someone other than England, i dont think he's played for us in any game on TV has he.

Unless it was on our tour of America, i only remember Darlow and Krul i think playing in that.

People advocating playing a young 19 year old 'keeper with less than 15 professional games under his belt, and all of them coming in League 2, over Darlow. Darlow is an established solid Championship 'keeper with over 100 Championship games under his belt.

:lol:

Darlow had a shocker against West Brom but I would have him in over Woodman ten times out ten.

People advocating playing a young 19 year old 'keeper with fewer than 15 professional games under his belt, and all of them coming in League 2, over Darlow. Darlow is an established solid Championship 'keeper with other 100 Championship games under his belt.

Aye :lol:

People advocating playing a young 19 year old 'keeper with less than 15 professional games under his belt, and all of them coming in League 2, over Darlow. Darlow is an established solid Championship 'keeper with other 100 Championship games under his belt.

Darlow had a shocker against West Brom but I would have him in over Woodman ten times out ten.

That's the thing though, Darlow whenever Forest were on was ropey as anything. Not to say he might grasp the chance. I mean Elliot has and surprised us all.

I'm pretty sure no one thought Blob would be as good as he has, in fact he's kept us in games. Bournemouth away was three points Blob won us on his own basically.

People advocating playing a young 19 year old 'keeper with less than 15 professional games under his belt, and all of them coming in League 2, over Darlow. Darlow is an established solid Championship 'keeper with other 100 Championship games under his belt.

That's the thing though, Darlow whenever Forest were on was ropey as anything. Not to say he might grasp the chance. I mean Elliot has and surprised us all.

I'm pretty sure no one thought Blob would be as good as he has, in fact he's kept us in games. Bournemouth away was three points Blob won us on his own basically.

Blob has been pretty fucking shite, I am quite confident Darlow will not be any worse.

Just because he is a decent shot stopper (all keepers are at this level are) and put in a few performances where he has made a string of good saves it doesn't make up for his total inability to command his box, unwillingness to come off his line, lack of pace and utter uselessness in one on one situations.

He's fucking shit.

Blob has been pretty fucking shite, I am quite confident Darlow will not be any worse.

Just because he is a decent shot stopper (all keepers are at this level are) and put in a few performances where he has made a string of good saves it doesn't make up for his total inability to command his box, unwillingness to come off his line, lack of pace and utter uselessness in one on one situations.

He's fucking shit.

Fair point, you forgot fat as well.

He's fucking shit.

Outrageous this like.

Blob has been pretty f***ing s****, I am quite confident Darlow will not be any worse.

He's f***ing s***.

Outrageous this like.

But rob said nice words about the bad man and nasty words about the nice man :(

The amount of abuse this lads getting on twitter this morning is laughable. In a ideal situation, we would have no GK's injured but we do and we should be getting behind him, rather than abusing him after one bad game and prior to him playing what could be the 8 biggest games of the clubs future in recent times.

Afterall, the likes of Colback and others gets away with constant shite performances, week in, week out, all whilst being clapped off the pitch.

The amount of abuse this lads getting on twitter this morning is laughable. In a ideal situation, we would have no GK's injured but we do and we should be getting behind him, rather than abusing him after one bad game and prior to him playing what could be the 8 biggest games of the clubs future in recent times.

Afterall, the likes of Colback and others gets away with constant s**** performances, week in, week out, all whilst being clapped off the pitch.

Any knuckle draggers abusing him want shot TBF.