Karl Darlow (now playing for Leeds United)

Nobody

Feel like this is going to be a disaster and the small amounts I've seen of both I'd give Woodman the nod, not much to go off but he looked class in pre-season.

Darlow is a disaster waiting to happen but we might be pleasantly surprised, lets be honest everyone expected the worst when Elliot came in and hes been better than Krul has been for quite some time, whether you like to admit it or not.

That hair! Is he inflating it to deter predators/attract a mate?!

Yours, a severely receding man.....not jealous. nope.

The hair is purely to distract fans from how many goals he's likely to let in.  Awesome.

That hair! Is he inflating it to deter predators/attract a mate?!

Yours, a severely receding man.....not jealous. nope.

The hair is purely to distract fans from how many goals he's likely to let in.  Awesome.

He can probably catch the ball with that hair. So if he fumbles too much with his hands he can still use his head.

The situation is we have to play a serviceable 25 year old goalkeeper that we bought for about 3m quid. I'm not sure this in any way constitutes an emergency.

He's 25? Not exactly a kid then. He should be ready to step straight in.

f***ing hell, just heard he's a doubt for tomorrow.

Woodman?

I think I'd rather that tbh. Darlow is a f***ing fanny.

based on what? the 1 or 2 games you've seen darlow play? or the 0 games you've seen woodman play?

genuine question.

f***ing hell, just heard he's a doubt for tomorrow.

Woodman?

I think I'd rather that tbh. Darlow is a f***ing fanny.

based on what? the 1 or 2 games you've seen darlow play? or the 0 games you've seen woodman play?

genuine question.

Based on the 2 games I've seen him play, in pre-season with zero pressure spending more time sorting his hair out than actually f***ing stopping shots. Looked dodgy as hell. The West Brom game, additional pressure but nothing like what we're facing now. That ball in the air he had to jump and catch but punched for a corner, he started bad and went worse and cost us 3 points with his abysmal goalkeeping.

I'm not saying Woodman is the solution to the problem, because I haven't seen him play. But from what I've seen of Darlow's 'abilities' and mentality I do not want to see him lining up in a game as important as this.

Anyway, it's not true - but I can hope!

Haven't seen enough of him at Forest, but as far as I was aware, he was always regarded as being a pretty good keeper at Championship level.  Absolutely no reason to believe he is going to be materially worse than Elliot, who up until recently, was an absolutely dreadful keeper.