The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Watching Kairat-Bordoux and the Kazakhs are absolutely dominating. Tie is even on aggregate with a half to go.

My prediction that Kazakhstan league will be in same tier/bracket with Ukrainian league within the next 10 years is looking good.

Watching Kairat-Bordoux and the Kazakhs are absolutely dominating. Tie is even on aggregate with a half to go.

My prediction that Kazakhstan league will be in same tier/bracket with Ukrainian league within the next 10 years is looking good.

Bordeaux go through

1 good team and the rest of the league full of Sunday League teams?

The Kazakhstanis should stick to exporting potassium.

^ No actually.

Astana are in CL having beaten off Slovenian, Finnish and Cyprus champions. Something no Polish team for example has achieved since mid 90s (being in CL group stage)

Kairat eliminated Red Star Belgrade, Aberdeen, and only went out to Bordeaux on away goals.

Last year Aktobe very narrowly lost to Steaua Bucharest and then put up a battle vs. Legia Warsaw (Granted they shat the bed this year)

Shakhter Karaganda almost made CL 2 years ago. thought the club has gone bankrupt since and is now last in the league

Kazakhstan is a really rich country with all the gas and oil, and the 2-3 main clubs are spending loads of money on infrastructure, left overs of the ever improving Russian league, and now exporting players from Balkans. They'll get there.

Remember that AC Milan wondered from 2-3 years ago, Alexander Merkel ? He's set to make his debut for Kazakhstan national team in the qualifiers next week  :lol:

My point was that you said that the Kazakhstani league would be on par with Ukrianian league soon. The Ukrianian league only has 1 or 2 big teams, the rest are no hopers and I couldn't really list most of the teams in that league, nor could many people. The Kazakhstani league may very well get to be as good, but that's no real accomplishment, you could argue that the majority of the teams in both leagues could go toe to toe with each other now.

The last bit was obviously a joke.

My point was that you said that the Kazakhstani league would be on par with Ukrianian league soon. The Ukrianian league only has 1 or 2 big teams, the rest are no hopers and I couldn't really list most of the teams in that league, nor could many people. The Kazakhstani league may very well get to be as good, but that's no real accomplishment, you could argue that the majority of the teams in both leagues could go toe to toe with each other now.

Wey - lads, I've got a class one. "The Kazakhstanis should stick to exporting potassium."

I'm gonna air that one out at the pub tonight. I'll let you know how it lands.

I'd be properly p*ssed if I was a Southampton or West Ham fan, not even being able to make the Europa group stages man.

Southampton were absolutely tripe tonight, lumping long balls up to Pelle the whole game seemed to be their game plan.

Wey - lads, I've got a class one. "The Kazakhstanis should stick to exporting potassium."

I'm gonna air that one out at the pub tonight. I'll let you know how it lands.

[emoji38]