The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

My point was that you said that the Kazakhstani league would be on par with Ukrianian league soon. The Ukrianian league only has 1 or 2 big teams, the rest are no hopers and I couldn't really list most of the teams in that league, nor could many people. The Kazakhstani league may very well get to be as good, but that's no real accomplishment, you could argue that the majority of the teams in both leagues could go toe to toe with each other now.

The last bit was obviously a joke.

Wey - lads, I've got a class one. "The Kazakhstanis should stick to exporting potassium."

I'm gonna air that one out at the pub tonight. I'll let you know how it lands.

I misunderstood then, Stifla !

:lol: :lol: at this. I'll give it an airing when appropriate too.

Saints and WHU already out. A championship Wigan side got further in Europe than these 2. They should be embarrassed (Actually shouldn't. Both are just garbage and lost to superior opposition). None of this "Didn't prioritize" shit.

My prediction that Kazakhstan league will be in same tier/bracket with Ukrainian league within the next 10 years is looking good.

1 good team and the rest of the league full of Sunday League teams?

The Kazakhstanis should stick to exporting potassium.

:lol:

Be mint if all of these teams who don't treat Europe seriously end up fucking over our coefficient and only 3 Champions League places become available.

I'd not stop laughing, the change in tune would be a glorious sight.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Be mint if all of these teams who don't treat Europe seriously end up f***ing over our coefficient and only 3 Champions League places become available.

Well why should a team like Southampton or Everton have to share the burden of coefficients in a shit competition which is overlooked by the UEFA, has an unfair format with potentially great travelling distances to ex-Soviet states and with very low financial return to help the big 4/5 who will end up poaching your own players  :lol: ?

Be mint if all of these teams who don't treat Europe seriously end up f***ing over our coefficient and only 3 Champions League places become available.

Well why should a team like Southampton or Everton have to share the burden of coefficients in a shit competition which is overlooked by the UEFA, has an unfair format with potentially great travelling distances to ex-Soviet states and with very low financial return to help the big 4/5 who will end up poaching your own players  [emoji38] ?

Because they want to win something which is what football is about (not that I think those teams are good enough to win it anyway)

Would be hilarious if, say, Liverpool or Spurs got 4th the season the PL loses its fourth spot because of teams like them f***ing up the EL so badly.

Hey, we don't do all that bad in it!

Personally I'd rather the PL only had one spot in the CL, but there you go.

Relatively remote, I think? Italy would need to have another banner year coupled with England failing badly.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

You actually have a good chance of jumping back to second if you outperform Germany this season.

Could see Dortmund winning the EL and Bayern will probably get to at least a CL semi I would imagine

Relatively remote, I think? Italy would need to have another banner year coupled with England failing badly.

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociations/uefarankings/country/

You actually have a good chance of jumping back to second if you outperform Germany this season.

Could see Dortmund winning the EL and Bayern will probably get to at least a CL semi I would imagine

I can't see the other German clubs outperforming the English ones in the CL, though. Might do better in the EL since they tend to go for that trophy.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Would be hilarious if, say, Liverpool or Spurs got 4th the season the PL loses its fourth spot because of teams like them f***ing up the EL so badly.

The Italians have only outperformed the PL last season. They would need at least 2 more seasons.