Our Left Wing

Ally
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Duff is now back in training, probably back next week. N'Zogbia IMO has been pretty poor this season, but then again so has Duff.

Who would you have LW when Duff is back fit?

I'll even add a poll to make Vic happy. ;)

Duff is now back in training, probably back next week. N'Zogbia IMO has been pretty poor this season, but then again so has Duff.

Who would you have LW when Duff is back fit?

I'll even add a poll to make Vic happy. ;)

Zog. Duff could go to LB.

Think Duff will be a couple of weeks yet as he had knee surgery, takes quite a bit of running to get back to full fitness.

Duff hasn't played in a Newcastle team playing well yet. I'd want to see him alongside the likes of Dyer in the team before I'll judge him. Zoggy hasn't played well enough to make him undroppable.

Luque.

Duff & N'Zogbia have both had runs in the side and looked relatively poor, i think he deserves the same.

:lol:

Actually, you're right, we shouldn't give him the slightest chance to increase his value before the transfer window opens - especially as we have two players performing so well in his position. I suppose you think Luque doesn't 'deserve' a start, as if it's some kind of punishment to pay him £50k a week without having to kick a ball.. Oh well, another £9m down the drain, eh?

Zog is only 20 remember, not many lads his age have played as many first team games as he has. I'd go with Duff based on his pedigree, i've seen exactly what he can do. People say that he's not performed for Newcastle and thats all that matters, but we're basing our views on Charlie on last season mainly, and he's been crap this term.

I've faith in him though, think he'll be a cracking player in the future.

Luque.

Duff & N'Zogbia have both had runs in the side and looked relatively poor, i think he deserves the same.

:lol:

Actually, you're right, we shouldn't give him the slightest chance to increase his value before the transfer window opens - especially as we have two players performing so well in his position. I suppose you think Luque doesn't 'deserve' a start, as if it's some kind of punishment to pay him £50k a week without having to kick a ball.. Oh well, another £9m down the drain, eh?

The person to blame for that £9m being a waste is Luque.

its not his fault he cost so much and couldn't live up to the expectations which come with that price. even if he was a decent player for us, he still probably wouldn't be worth what we payed for him.