Ivan Toney (now playing for Brentford)

joeyt

9 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

Aye if he hasn't. 1-6 months. If he has then it will be 18 months or more. That's what Barton got.

Barton has been involved with so much shit man. Terrible human being.

Yep, he's always been a complete shithouse - never liked him including when he was here.  Then after prison he went on Question Time and tried to present himself as a deep thinker by being mates with Morrissey (and Barton is clearly thick enough to not realise that chumming about with Morrissey these days makes you politically suspect) but he couldn't undo the fact that he's an innately unpleasant human being

6 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

Yep, he's always been a complete shithouse - never liked him including when he was here.  Then after prison he went on Question Time and tried to present himself as a deep thinker by being mates with Morrissey (and Barton is clearly thick enough to not realise that chumming about with Morrissey these days makes you politically suspect) but he couldn't undo the fact that he's an innately unpleasant human being

It's like he discovered being intellectually edgy as a full grown man, rather than as a student. Quoting Nietzsche on Twitter without understanding the context doesn't make you look intellectual - it makes you look like a fraud.

56 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

It's like he discovered being intellectually edgy as a full grown man, rather than as a student. Quoting Nietzsche on Twitter without understanding the context doesn't make you look intellectual - it makes you look like a fraud.

Yep, it always rings hollow - and anyone with a modicum of education can see through the posturing of twats like Barton.

• 1 month later...

Meanwhile against Arsenal he scored a goal against them yesterday and hits the post.

May be an arsehole but he’s third highest prem scorer this season and is the real deal at what he does.

Edited by Gawalls

4 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Meanwhile against Arsenal he scored a goal against them yesterday and hits the post.

May be an arsehole but he’s third highest prem scorer this season and is the real deal at what he does.

Is Tony an arsehole? 

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Pixelphish said:

Any inclining what punishment they'll dish out? 

Says “several months” in the article.

*it also happens to mention that Wilson is “battling a niggling injury”

Aye, sadly his body looks like it’s given up on him. Been threatening to happen for a while but I can’t remember a time when he’s played this many games and looked so impotent, can only really put it down to his body giving out 

37 minutes ago, TRC said:

Why do we want Brentford in the bin? Happy to get on board with any agenda.

I just don’t like them particularly, no real reason aside the manager being a bit of a bellend and there being too many London clubs in the league. 

Yes, I’m a petty individual.

34 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Aye, sadly his body looks like it’s given up on him. Been threatening to happen for a while but I can’t remember a time when he’s played this many games and looked so impotent, can only really put it down to his body giving out 

It’s since he caught Covid, he’s never looked fit since then. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

I just don’t like them particularly, no real reason aside the manager being a bit of a bellend and there being too many London clubs in the league. 

Yes, I’m a petty individual.

They’re the two of the strongest arguments you could make full stop