Goal you have celebrated the most?

bealios

My dad ruined the Tiote goal for me. He called me and I foolishly answered at 3-4. He was like "fucking hell, as if." I was like aye we've done well to come back. "Nah you're level, FFS". I was so confused, man. My river was 40-50 seconds behind so I was sat there like a twat waiting for it to come. Still went ape, mind.

:lol: Hate those shit spoilers. Can't have the radio on, unless the whole internet thing goes tits up, in case I find out what's coming and have to wait and just mumble "OK. We scored", instead of the proper release my pent-up frustration needs. It's usually multiple "Yes!"es, some incoherent yelling, and some fist action. Then some post-event panting and gradual shame. For the life of me I cannot think of an analogy.

Bit thoughtless of your dad like. Not got to grips with the modern world?

Bellamy comes to mind immediately, cheered some others like mad as well.

A few seasons ago I went to the Anzi match and I ended up half way across level 7 from where I began.

I remember celebrating like mad at a Rooney goal in Euro 2004, only for it to be ruled out for offside.

I loved Cabaye at OT.  Just remember it being a brilliant day. A mates Birthday,out all day, and a cracking week for my circle of friends. Everton had won there a few days previous (Oviedo 1-0), they were buzzing, joining in on our result, and Our Man U mates got terrorised. They were generally lost for words.

Mentions for; Bellamy, Rob Lee (Chelsea), Shearer (Spurs FA Cup, Man U 4-3),  Big Dunc (Man U), and Tiote.

An honourable mention for MacDonald at Hillsborough. Hibbet to Mac then Mac runs 3/4 of the pitch with Colin Waldron on his back. Boom, back of the net.  I nearly shat.

I'd second that, in fact either of those semi final goals. Still make my hair stick out on my neck when I see them on youtube.

Someone mentioned Oba at Spurs, wasn't wild celebrations really. More stunned than owt else, was like, look around "Ffffffuck.............get in" shake of the head.

:lol: I didn't think it had gone in.  I was complaining to my old man in the pub, saying what's he doing shooting from there and had assumed it had gone in row z.  Then I see him wheel away, with a half arsed celebration. 

On a match day, it has to be Tiote.  Used to sit up in L7.  The look on the Arsenal fans faces  :laugh:

I remember celebrating like mad at a Rooney goal in Euro 2004, only for it to be ruled out for offside.

This wants to be a thread. Goals you've celebrated the most that were disallowed or weren't goals.

Sterling's shot against Italy :blush:

Edit: Aye, that Tiote one as well.

This wants to be a thread. Goals you've celebrated the most that were disallowed or weren't goals.

Lampard against Germany :pilko:

Lampard against Germany :pilko:

Cisse against those down the road  :rant:

Also for most laughed at, Phil Jones for us

Hagi's against Argentina in '94, or Bergkamp's against...Argentina in '98.

As far as Newcastle, Robert's nail in the coffin against Arsenal. I was in a meeting at work, secretly following the gamecast as those fuckers argued about making another meeting because this one was going on too long. Had to excuse myself to properly celebrate. A Liverpool supporting buddy in the same meeting knew exactly what was going on.  First win in London in 4 years, and against Arsenal to go top. Fucking hell.

Saylor equalizer v Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Probably meant nowt as we were already safe by then, but I was watching it with a dozen mates who all supported Chelsea. :lol:

I'd love to go with Tiote but it literally just left me speechless and crying rather than going mental.

As far as Newcastle, Robert's nail in the coffin against Arsenal. I was in a meeting at work, secretly following the gamecast as those f***ers argued about making another meeting because this one was going on too long. Had to excuse myself to properly celebrate. A Liverpool supporting buddy in the same meeting knew exactly what was going on.  First win in London in 4 years, and against Arsenal to go top. f***ing hell.

One of my best moments as a Newcastle fan.

As far as Newcastle, Robert's nail in the coffin against Arsenal. I was in a meeting at work, secretly following the gamecast as those fuckers argued about making another meeting because this one was going on too long. Had to excuse myself to properly celebrate. A Liverpool supporting buddy in the same meeting knew exactly what was going on.  First win in London in 4 years, and against Arsenal to go top. Fucking hell.

Can remember thinking I wanted to be in a band at the time and planned on calling a song/album "London Hoodoo" as it was mentioned so frequently in relation to NUFC at the time.

A whole album of tracks named after obscure football phrases would be class actually, e.g. "the journeyman", "cold Tuesday night in Stoke", "eating a banana on a bike", "seasoned veteran", "you'll never win anything with kids", "absolute freak and a fucking weirdo", "midfield shuttler", "the water carrier", etc.

Martins vs Boro. Thought that was the goal to keep us up. I'm pretty sure I nearly had an aneurysm.

Aye, that one too. I was very drunk at the time as well, scared half the pub to death.

Yup. I nearly broke my foot when that went in.

In recent times Cisse v Stoke at home to win it late.

Sissoko's header last match last season.

Sissoko winner versus Chelsea

I celebrate goals like crazy.

Our 2nd against City when we beat them last season.

I was watching it in the pub next door to work with one of the lads from work. We went running into work to tell the guy who was working that it was now 2-0 and we had pretty much won it.